British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
flipper11

Greenwood At Kent

Has Dan Greenwood signed for Kent? That could be a great replacement for Nathan if he can find some of his previous form around CP.

"DAN'S THE MAN FOR KINGS" according to their website.

Would love to see Dan have a decent run and move on in the sport (not that I biased of course, having been a Storm supporter).

Great replacement, not seen him much this season then, steady yes but not the rider he was im afraid, still think its a decent replacement

Gutted Nath won't be back this year, but Dan as a third Heat leader is dan good, and with such a strong middle and lower order this year, he can ride freely without pressure.

He started the season at Cradley who are so top heavy that he practically needed to max out or close as possible to get a team win.

Yes Dan would be the first to admit he was probably hoping he would have done better this season, for whatever reason it doesnt seem to have happened, yes he has increased his average slightly but i think he and the supporters were hoping for even more. In my opinion as a supporter, and a teeny inside knowledge i think he has had problems finding the right set ups, early on i know he had clutch issues, purely from what i have seen as opposed to being a little in the know, when he has gated he has looked good, when he has missed the gate he hasnt seemed for the majority of time to have had the speed. Good luck down at Kent Dan he will do a job for you down there.

I'm no expert, only a terrace fan, Dan didn't get going until his third heat, which as a heat leader is a problem.

I'm no expert, only a terrace fan, Dan didn't get going until his third heat, which as a heat leader is a problem.

He'll have a stronger partner at Kent so there's someone to cover him home or away.

I was at Kent for the Kent v Dons' challenge match when he made his track return. Have to say I was very impressed even

though he ran a last in heat 15 after he had only dropped one point up till then.