Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Did Aarnio fall in that one?

All the best

Rob

Did Aarnio fall in that one?

All the best

Rob

Didn't fall but had a coming together with Gappmaier on the last corner of the last lap sustaining a broken metatarsal.

Didn't fall but had a coming together with Gappmaier on the last corner of the last lap sustaining a broken metatarsal.

Thanks. BTW Aarnio is OK.

All the best

Rob

Another cracking meeting, passing in most of the races, even in the ones where there wasn't the racing was tight. Two evenly matched teams, close scores right up to heat 14 the result was in doubt. Most of the passing done by Scunthorpe it has to be said as the Berwick team riding didn't go to plan. Nick Morris was a class above tonight, also very impressed by Lewis Kerr for the visitors. Don't grudge him a thing after coming back from that crash at the fours.

Two wins in a row, these are heady days for Berwick :-) great entertainment again and the result to go with it, you can't ask for much more.

Added bonus is that JPB cannot gate. His moves up the banking are great to watch. He is going to be a good one.

Lets hope the second part of your prediction works out a bit better than the first. :blink:

Ha yes that went a bit wrong

• Like 2

Another good nights racing and a deserved win , I wouldn't be too disappointed to see JPB's name on next years team sheet , he rode hard for just the single point he got ,always gives 100%

• Like 1

Another good meaning where once again I had value for money, sad then there was not as many there to see it as usual, hopefully those who don`t attend as regular anymore will return as the racing has been of a decent level for most of this season. Congratulations to Nick Morris on his paid max, he had to ride some very tough first turns to do so but he was a class above last night and also delighted to hear that Tero Aarnio`s injury is not as bad as announced last night.

Another great meeting, Nick Morris was outstanding and JPB also showing real potential.

Good to see another decent turnout, proves that getting the entertainment right on track brings people back!

• Like 1

Another great meeting, Nick Morris was outstanding and JPB also showing real potential.

Good to see another decent turnout, proves that getting the entertainment right on track brings people back!

If that was a decent turnout I'd hate to see a poor one Im afraid .
  • Like 1

If that was a decent turnout I'd hate to see a poor one Im afraid .

Any fool could see that the turn out last night was down on numbers, not unless there was 400 people sitting on the main stand roof, could anyone from the back straight confirm.

Got them specs on again Eddie turnout well down last night unfortunately as was another good meeting. However I do genuinely think there are a lot of locals on holidays at present so hope that's the case. Bring on the Comics hopefully they bring a few fans and intrigued to see the Morris versus Moaner battle next week. Pretty sure I could write the twitter posts if it doesn't work out well for the Cookie Monster.

Not the greatest crowd this season, but thankfully our next 3 home meetings Worky,Newcastle, Edinburgh should see decent turnouts.

• Like 2