British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Bandits V Scunthorpe 19/8/17. 7pm

Most of them young lads on the 3rd bend are in the early to late 50's :lol::lol:

Most of them young lads on the 3rd bend are in the early to late 50's :lol::lol:

Speak for yourself =D

Hang, on...I'm not that far away right enough :)

Definitely groups of younger fans appearing. Whether the old school want to admit it or not, it is noticeable.

Speak for yourself =D

Hang, on...I'm not that far away right enough :)

Definitely groups of younger fans appearing. Whether the old school want to admit it or not, it is noticeable.

No argument the youngsters are coming along FOR FREE, there is little evidence they remain at the important time for the club, WHEN THEY START TO PAY. If they don't continue to come and pay then all the effort is in vain.Look around the stands, there is a big void between the under 16s and the OLD FARTS

The groups I am referring to are over 18, and do pay.

Younger folk are getting into the sport in the area, and that is a product of the promotional work being done.

The groups I am referring to are over 18, and do pay.

Younger folk are getting into the sport in the area, and that is a product of the promotional work

Gates have fallen in latter weeks, partly to with Southern clubs visiting. A lot have not returned since the heat 15 fiasco against Glasgow, undoing all the good work that was done preciously, in fact you havn't stood with your pal on the 3rd bend since that meeting.

Gates have fallen in latter weeks, partly to with Southern clubs visiting. A lot have not returned since the heat 15 fiasco against Glasgow, undoing all the good work that was done preciously, in fact you havn't stood with your pal on the 3rd bend since that meeting.

The number of people Big Ed has introduced to Shielfield over the years I'm surprised it not all ticket to get in now.!!

The number of people Big Ed has introduced to Shielfield over the years I'm surprised it not all ticket to get in now.!!

Post of the day 😊

• Like 1

I didn't say I introduced them, in fact I said it was due to the work the promotion are doing.

Here, Screm, you mentioned you were taking your girlfriend along a couple of season ago, did she come back?

I always find it interesting to get the views of people who are new to the sport.

I didn't say I introduced them, in fact I said it was due to the work the promotion are doing.

Here, Screm, you mentioned you were taking your girlfriend along a couple of season ago, did she come back?

I always find it interesting to get the views of people who are new to the sport.

the more the merrier Edited by Barnstormer
  • Like 1