British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 21/8/17

A change of race night for the Pirates as we take on the Lions and see the return of Kyle Newman.

We need to try and build on Wednesday's win against Wolves although we nearly threw it away.

Leicester have had thier fair share of injuries but have put in some

Decent performances lately.

I will tempt fate and go for a Poole win.

Thoughts?

Yes got to be a Poole win. I don't see Leicester stealing a win from us as we start to build a bit of confidence. Looking to the return of Kyle who is bound to get a very good reception.

Yes got to be a Poole win. I don't see Leicester stealing a win from us as we start to build a bit of confidence. Looking to the return of Kyle who is bound to get a very good reception.

I have a feeling the crowd will go mad when Kyle is anounced.. :t:

Well i expected us to beat Rye House and lose to Wolves, so who knows!! Interesting to see if Josh Bates does any better as he has had enough practice at Poole (guesting and British U21's).

We need to win to keep the race for 4th place interesting, so for the good of British speedway let's hope we win :D

I think it will a small crowd monday. Lets hpoe kyle gets a good score as well

I think it will a small crowd monday. Lets hpoe kyle gets a good score as well

He will get a great reception, but I hope he doesn't get a good score!

Monday's meeting is also being sponsored by Kyle's main sponsor Meridian Lifts just to add a lttle more spice to the evening. With the BT Sports cameras due at Swindon (v KL) it may affect the crowd numbers, however with Nilsson set to be back for Leicester (and Prezedpelski??) plus a strong reserve pairing - this could be another very tight meeting.

Monday's meeting is also being sponsored by Kyle's main sponsor Meridian Lifts just to add a lttle more spice to the evening. With the BT Sports cameras due at Swindon (v KL) it may affect the crowd numbers, however with Nilsson set to be back for Leicester (and Prezedpelski??) plus a strong reserve pairing - this could be another very tight meeting.

And if Leicester need to bring in a guest for any of their riders, I wonder who they'll choose??.......hmmmmmm that's a hard one.....

And I bet the (****** *********) gets double figures too!!!! (Blanked out what I think of him....don't want a ban)

• Like 1

Surely the Pole won't be back that quickly after a broken collarbone? Can't see him riding again in the UK this season anyway.

And if Leicester need to bring in a guest for any of their riders, I wonder who they'll choose??.......hmmmmmm that's a hard one.....

And I bet the (****** *********) gets double figures too!!!! (Blanked out what I think of him....don't want a ban)

I'd like to bet he'd turn down any booking to ride at Poole so I doubt it would be him guesting.

• Like 1

Surely the Pole won't be back that quickly after a broken collarbone? Can't see him riding again in the UK this season anyway.

I'd like to bet he'd turn down any booking to ride at Poole so I doubt it would be him guesting.

I would think your management would be silly not to use him if you got two riders out if he was available ?

Do you really think he's going to be available? How long does a broken shoulder take to heal and that's on top of the other injury he had? If he rides anywhere it will be in Poland. (Fully prepared to be completely wrong, but I doubt it.) :wink:

• Like 1

Where has this information come from that Pawel has sustained a broken shoulder or Collarbone? He is riding on Sunday for Torun and other than some bruises picked up no further injuries in his crash last week.

• Like 1

He will get a great reception, but I hope he doesn't get a good score!

No - No. I have Kyle in my team idea for 2018 (under topic Poole 2018, just posted) so I don't want him to be over eager in piling up the points ;-)

I think you'll be lucky to get 4 out of your suggested team in the 2018 thread!!!

Where has this information come from that Pawel has sustained a broken shoulder or Collarbone? He is riding on Sunday for Torun and other than some bruises picked up no further injuries in his crash last week.

Facebook probably. So incorrect information then? Apologies. Still won't see him over here again though so all irrelevant really. :wink: