British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 21/8/17

So Monday sees the last meeting for Lahti in the 1-5. He drops to reserve in place of Starkey from 23/08 according to the latest BSPA averages (assuming they are correct?).

Paul and James should be ok to keep Kyle at bay but the Lions trump card could well be Bates - who has had good and bad meetings at Poole previously.

Mondays don't suit everyone - neither some fans nor riders - so I still reckon that Poole could sneak a narrow win! Leicester have hit a run of reasonable scores of late, scoring 40 points away from home on a number of occasions so I'll go for 49-41.

So Monday sees the last meeting for Lahti in the 1-5. He drops to reserve in place of Starkey from 23/08 according to the latest BSPA averages (assuming they are correct?).

Paul and James should be ok to keep Kyle at bay but the Lions trump card could well be Bates - who has had good and bad meetings at Poole previously.

Mondays don't suit everyone - neither some fans nor riders - so I still reckon that Poole could sneak a narrow win! Leicester have hit a run of reasonable scores of late, scoring 40 points away from home on a number of occasions so I'll go for 49-41.

I think Kyle will be looking to prove a point mate, and as i said elsewhere he will get a very good reception..

Edited by Starman2006

I hope kyle gives a good account of himself monday ×hich would nice for him personally

We could do with Jack Holder having that engine he is using today in Poole tomorrow. He is ripping it up in Torun this afternoon.

We could do with Jack Holder having that engine he is using today in Poole tomorrow. He is ripping it up in Torun this afternoon.

That nearly makes sense.

That nearly makes sense.

Reads OK to me.

Perhaps you would like me to say, "The engine Jack holder is using this afternoon in Torun is the dogs danglies. He should nick it off Hancock and bring it along to Poole for tomorrows meeting".

Reads OK to me.

Perhaps you would like me to say, "The engine Jack holder is using this afternoon in Torun is the dogs danglies. He should nick it off Hancock and bring it along to Poole for tomorrows meeting".

Much better. Hope he goes well. I will be watching with interest. Edited by Game On

he should have been ripping it up for Peterborough at scunny on sunday afternoon!
  • Like 7

he should have been ripping it up for Peterborough at scunny on sunday afternoon!

correct, riders taking the mickey out of the sport over here. Peterborough taking the mickey out of their own fans as well

• Like 1

Signing jack holder may not be an ideal choice for any team next year ?

Getting ready to set off. Weather check please.

Getting ready to set off. Weather check please.

I'm not in Poole, but 15 miles away it's alright! Not that helpful i know.

Fine in Bournemouth and forecast is for it to stay dry. Not sunny but very warm and very humid though, which might pose some problems for set-ups.

Edited by Skidder1