British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

Just checked The Colts result (another great win!) and thought I'd see how the second meeting was going here and the heat 15 result from the first meeting wasn't up on the updates.

This could be the first double header to be run over two days, ha ha ha!

Went to a playoff meeting at Kings Lynn a few years ago. It was on Sky but delayed due to a dodgy track (deja vu?) I think we left after 11pm.

With respect who is Ryan Kingsley ?

Didn't he play Ghandi?

• Like 7

I reckon one or two more Lynn riders will become unfit during the early part of meeting 2 and then they meeting will be forfeited as they only have 3 riders left!!..... Result for Chapman as he's fooled the mugs.... er... sorry, fans, out of £25 each to witness yet another utter farce at the AFA!

• Like 1

Bens son.

Didn't he play Ghandi?

Beat me to it....😁

Edited by mikebv

He is a local lad who I believe rode in the now defunct KL NL team.

I reckon one or two more Lynn riders will become unfit during the early part of meeting 2 and then they meeting will be forfeited as they only have 3 riders left!!..... Result for Chapman as he's fooled the mugs.... er... sorry, fans, out of £25 each to witness yet another utter farce at the AFA!

And saved a good few quid in points money too!!

Whilst I would obviously like the Wolves to win/do well, unfortunately everything is going wrong for the Stars and they are in desperate straits. :cry:

Big 8 points for you tonight.At least theres someone not running the club down tonight.We can't afford to loose another one..It was never going to be easy with no Holder/Batch.But at least Buster showed some nads.

I fear the 2nd meeting might be wider still.

• Like 1

Why would any human with a brain want to endure another speedway meeting involving Kings lynn and Wolverhampton- too late unfortunately for wolves fans who at least made the effort, to buy a tin of paint from B&Q and watch it dry on the way back to the midlands. read recently that mr chapman contemplated giving it all up - he clearly lost the plot and should be in the funny farm - no longer being in charge of what was once a decent and PROFESSIONAL sport in the U.K. Time to go Buster PLEASE

So what's the reason for no Palm Toft, surely Buster hasn't ridden a weakened team

Are the people of King's Lynn/North Norfolk/Norfolk really that gullible that they continue to be taken in by this nonsense? Why don't they just close the bloody club and be done with it? It's a joke, an embarrassment, a shambles and a laughing stock. :mad:

That would be just great,would'nt it !!...Can British speedway afford to loose another club ????Proper speedway fan you are :rofl: ..Homework due is it ?

• Like 1