British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

Another complete embarrassment for Kings Lynn and the sport. I have absolutely no respect left for Buster whatsoever!

That would be just great,would'nt it !!...Can British speedway afford to loose another club ????Proper speedway fan you are :rofl: ..Homework due is it ?

Cretin! What are you talking about? My first speedway meeting was at the Firs in the early sixties. Can you honestly explain to me the point in continuing with this farce? Speedway in this country has been going down the toilet for some years.

WHF is wrong with Lambo..Anyone ?

Valid question, he did finish match 1.

So after the refund tonight's match cost £20 but admission is normally £17.

Apparently has twisted his knee (twitter)

Oh, how convenient!!! Wonder if he'll get the same medic to issue him a certificate as Batchelor did?!!!

• Like 1

How sad that there's plenty on here taking pleasure in the mess that is KL speedway at the moment. Can the sport really afford to lose another team.

• Like 4

So after the refund tonight's match cost £20 but admission is normally £17.

yes and look at what your viewing.....

What a complete and utter farce and Chapman you have the bare faced cheek to accuse others of bringing the sport in the U.K. into disrepute.

• Like 7

Cretin! What are you talking about? My first speedway meeting was at the Firs in the early sixties. Can you honestly explain to me the point in continuing with this farce? Speedway in this country has been going down the toilet for some years.

When you posted your silly comment,you didn't know anything about what was going to happen with regards the 2nd meeting.So at the time of your post ,it was harsh....

Me a cretin :rofl: ........I won't lower myself :nono:

I've seen live comedy before but this really is the best show I've seen by far.

A brilliant night's entertainment this.

Can't get better anywhere else in the world for £25 :lol::lol:

I look forward to another of your detailed reports of tonight's events. They're brilliant. 😂

What is really sad is that in the past myself and my daughter were massive Lynn fans and we are both sitting here laughing hysterically. You really couldn't make it up.

Steady! You're in danger of being attacked by a Bald Bloke. A proper "fan".

How sad that there's plenty on here taking pleasure in the mess that is KL speedway at the moment. Can the sport really afford to lose another team.

I don't think anyone is taking any pleasure for the KL mess - Buster on the other hand...

• Like 2

No.

• Like 1

WHF is wrong with Lambo..Anyone ?

his mummy said its past his bedtime so he's not allowed to stop out.

• Like 2