British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

How sad that there's plenty on here taking pleasure in the mess that is KL speedway at the moment. Can the sport really afford to lose another team.

This isn't the sad bit.

I`m afraid he was asking for trouble going into the 1st match with R/R and no riders on standby.- It`s underway what a farce !!!!!!!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 3

Kings Lynn riding with just 4 riders is unbelievable, never seen anything like it my 50 years of watching speedway.

I know.There's some funny "fans" out there.

There's some even funnier "fans" at the AFA!! :rofl::party::drink::cheers:

What a complete and utter farce and Chapman you have the bare faced cheek to accuse others of bringing the sport in the U.K. into disrepute.

There is always a risk in a double header that the home team might lose a rider to injury in the first meeting. When the home team are racing two sides, normally it is possible to use an away rider from the first meeting as a guest. But when riding the same club twice, there's no chance of doing this.

To go into a double header with only 6 riders adds to the risk.

To lose a rider in the first meeting is very unlucky. To lose two is very unusual. Perhaps it had something to do with the track. Perhaps it was karma.

But whatever it was, it brings the sport into disrepute. Offering a fiver off is an insult. Chapman should throw the doors open for the next meeting and invite everyone in for free.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

Guest Scunny2012

Can't believe this crap of a second meeting is being run when King's Lynn have only 3 riders and a novice, as a Scunny supporter Josh Auty is going to be knackered or worse injured for tomorrows meeting at Sheffield. King's Lynn management are a complete set of knobheads.

Apparently has twisted his knee (twitter)

At least it's not his wrist. That would be ironic. ;)

Edited by Starboy118
  • Like 1

So after the refund tonight's match cost £20 but admission is normally £17.

18% more. Not satisfied with his usual 10%.

• Like 1

Thought you were a Kings Lynn fan? Why are you not there?

When you posted your silly comment,you didn't know anything about what was going to happen with regards the 2nd meeting.So at the time of your post ,it was harsh....

Me a cretin :rofl: ........I won't lower myself :nono:

I called you a cretin because of your idiotic and brainless remark about homework! Where the hell did that come from? It was a very silly comment. :nono::nono::nono:

How sad that there's plenty on here taking pleasure in the mess that is KL speedway at the moment. Can the sport really afford to lose another team.

Actually, yes it can. The sport has too many teams, or not enough riders. Lose 4 or 5 teams and then you don't need doubling up to fill teams.

I called you a cretin because of your idiotic and brainless remark about homework! Where the hell did that come from? It was a very silly comment. :nono::nono::nono:

You sounded like a spoilt child with that silly childish comment.Real fans don't want any club to close... :icon_smile_clown:

Thought you were a Kings Lynn fan? Why are you not there?

WAS a KL fan. Gave up on speedway a long time ago when it was apparent to anyone with more than one brain cell how it was going. Now I stay at home and get more entertainment watching my grass grow. :lol:

WAS a KL fan. Gave up on speedway a long time ago when it was apparent to anyone with more than one brain cell how it was going. Now I stay at home and get more entertainment watching my grass grow. :lol:

Anyone got a stream link for this one?

• Like 1