British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

8 big points heading the way of our play off position.

We can only beat what we are presented with but the Stars have gifted us the points tonight.

Have they really? That's a rather controversial statement!

8 big points heading the way of our play off position.

We can only beat what we are presented with but the Stars have gifted us the points tonight.

True.First meeting apart from MPT which wasn't right on the fans....Fair win to the Wolves..The second meeting.......Lambo's twisted knee..I dunno :neutral:

Not forgetting the 4 BIG points they gifted Poole too - very generous

Don't worry Steve0, Poole aren't going anywhere this year, very surprisingly, the Robins are going to take the title.

• Like 1

For those who don't do twitter....

@KLSpeedway get the facts. Buster and Wolves wanted to call 2nd meeting off. Buster wanted to refund fans £8 each. But ref would not allow

DW is Nik Porsing's manager so I guess he knows what he's talking about. The ref is Barbara Horley.

Have they really? That's a rather controversial statement!

It's not.

No MPT, no number 8 cover in the first match.

Lambert and THJ struggling for fitness and neither appear in 2nd match.

How much more of a gift can we receive??

• Like 2

Because I am entitled to be on here as much as anyone. Are you at the AFA?

You are.If your only here to slag speedway off and wish clubs close,you are a saddo.

My Grandson's team had a footy match at 6.30 tonight.I got home about 8.15pm so no.

They play in the under 10's league.The won 3-0 and my Grandson was man of the match.So I was chuffed...

If you want to check,see the betting thread !!!!!!

And go away.Your like a bad smell.

• Like 1

It's not.

Any championship team could beat a team with 4 riders and one being of a weaker national league opponent lets face it.

As you say, wolves have been given one hell of a gift, can only beat what's infront of you, in this case, not much!!!

• Like 1

I bet holder and Batchelor are laughing there heads off, what a master stroke from Chapman

You are.If your only here to slag speedway off and wish clubs close,you are a saddo.

My Grandson's team had a footy match at 6.30 tonight.I got home about 8.15pm so no.

They play in the under 10's league.The won 3-0 and my Grandson was man of the match.So I was chuffed...

If you want to check,see the betting thread !!!!!!

And go away.Your like a bad smell.

So not quite such a real fan after all and certainly one who can't spell. Congratulations to your grandson. (You're like a bad smell, by the way)

Really feel for Kings Lynn fans tonight, another terrible evening.

Respect to Josh Auty, just the 11 rides so far & according to updates still giving it everything in an utterly hopeless cause, fair play.

Any championship team could beat a team with 4 riders and one being of a weaker national league opponent lets face it.

As you say, wolves have been given one hell of a gift, can only beat what's infront of you, in this case, not much!!!

It doesn't affect Wolves position, as they were fairly comfortable in the play off positions already. It does mean the end of the Stars hopes though.

• Like 1

It's not.

Sarcasm! Obviously didn't spot it!

It doesn't affect Wolves position, as they were fairly comfortable in the play off positions already. It does mean the end of the Stars hopes though.

Completely agree, it's not like you needed the points but always makes the table look that bit more emphatic etc

I bet holder and Batchelor are laughing there heads off, what a master stroke from Chapman

Not about winning.About standing up for the club.They can laugh as much as they like.Folder ban :rofl:

• Like 1

Speedway doing your nut? Fixture congestion because of incompetent promoters? Supporters hacked off as Play Off Final moved about willy nilly? BSPA Chairman in the sh*t?

Relax and tune in to Blueboy FM.

Just about to announce the top 5 (that's not the Kings Lynn team by the way)

5. Advance Australia Fair (requested by a couple of whinging locals)

4. Return of the Las Palmas 7 - Madness (Rather apt for running a double header against the same team!) Big Lol.

3. The Sun Ain't Going To Shine - Walker Bros

2. White Flag - Dido

1. Help! The Beatles

That's it from me...not 'arf.

• Like 5