British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

Sarcasm! Obviously didn't spot it!

No issue.

It's nice to see such an ex fan so vocal this evening.

I PUT MY GRANDSONS FOOTBALL MATCH BEFORE THE SPEEDWAY,AND THATS YOUR REPLY..... OFF. ????

Congratulations to your grandson (already said, didn't you see it?) I would have done the same.

So the poor old real fans are short changed again - five races short. :sad:

Would fans of either side enjoyed watching the last 5 heats ?

No issue.

It's nice to see such an ex fan so vocal this evening.

My pleasure. Some spare time (for once) so you've got to use it wisely :wink:

Not win at all costs like Fraud.........HISS OFF

No lose at all costs like Chapman

Would fans of either side enjoyed watching the last 5 heats ?

Was there anyone still there after 10 heats? If there was, send for the people in the white coats. (There was a touch of sarcasm by the way in the original comment).

Would you really of wanted to see about a 6-24 in the final 5 heats?

I wouldn't have wanted to see any of it.

Congratulations to Josh Auty on a good paynight

I feel sorry for the King's Lynn fans. All those blank weeks with no fixture, then this double header against the same opponents, which was asking for trouble and started too late. How much lower can this sport go? Utterly embarrassing.

• Like 3

I'll make no comment on the events of this evening other than it was an accident looking for somewhere to happen with a 19.30 start

Just got to get Sam back to fitness now and not even Swindon, who are cracking the flag at the moment, or BV, could be certain over 2 legs.

COYW.

• Like 1

I'll make no comment on the events of this evening other than it was an accident looking for somewhere to happen with a 19.30 start

Just got to get Sam back to fitness now and not even Swindon, who are cracking the flag at the moment, or BV, could be certain over 2 legs.

COYW.

Steady on there, my man, let others think they are the favourites. Keep a low, low profile.................................................................... :D

• Like 3

Wolves in away win scare! Hang on, let me check that KL team .......

• Like 2

Was there any announcement on who Kings Lynn ride against next Thursday. Confusion over whether it's Poole Or Rye House or maybe another double header.

So Josh Auty has to take 12 rides during the evening! Well thats him and his equipment well cream crackered for his own clubs meeting tomorrow at Sheffield- Thanks Babs what a crap ref she is. 2nd event should never have run.

• Like 1

Wolves in away win scare! Hang on, let me check that KL team .......

It what happens in the play-offs that count...................................................

• Like 1

What a circus Batch and Holder would be peeing themselves , this clubs run by who.

Junior

What a circus Batch and Holder would be peeing themselves , this clubs run by who.

Junior

###### and Folder can idiot themselves

Edited by Bald Bloke

No mention of that in the preview On the stars website

Better email Nigel Pearson about that.He also cost me an extra £15 tonight by putting 17/18 yr olds are £10,when actually it is 16/17 yr olds.

Edited by tellboy