British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

that would involve splitting up the partnership of Rory and Jacob.

however seeing as away form is sketchy I would have moved R/R to 2 or 4 at least, if it was a home match I'd have left Rory and Jacob together as they really do seem to have formed a good partnership.

Riss is the key man tonight, if he is anything near to full fitness he could ease the pressure on the main body of the team

however seeing as away form is sketchy I would have moved R/R to 2 or 4 at least, if it was a home match I'd have left Rory and Jacob together as they really do seem to have formed a good partnership.

Riss is the key man tonight, if he is anything near to full fitness he could ease the pressure on the main body of the team

I think that's the reason, we want to keep the partnership of Freddie with Kyle and Jacob with Rory, 2 solid pairings

I think he's going to have his hands full just with Porsing and Auty !

I can see the time is early morning, but are you sure you're not still asleep and dreaming :D . Lightening usually will only strike once.....

I think both meetings will be close, with heats 13 & 15 being decisive. We win them . we win the meeting, if we don't , we lose...

As much as I like watching this new found spirit in the club, I don't think we are strong enough to create an upset in the PO's. I can see us only being easy fodder for the winning team on a home and away basis. For that reason only, as much as I like to win, tonight, it's not that important... To see good racing, will be all the satisfaction I need .....

I'm pleased we are riding at home tonight and I only have 12mls to go for my bed. By the time you Wolves fans get home , its going to be well late....... :o

It was early morning,but i was definitely awake.Unfortunately i was on a night shift but it was so mild i thought i would sit outside for a break.Got tonight off though :D

Personally i don't think we will get to the PO's anyway to cause an upset.

I feel the team set up at the moment we have to be a few points up going into the last 3 heats.Because as you said hts 13 and 15 are decisive,and when you come up against the likes of Lindgren and say Thorssell it's a tough ask to get anything from them.

I wonder if we're looking at another double-header next Thursday.

Our website says we are entertaining Poole that evening, which the Dorset club concur with. However, Rye House have issued a press release stating that they have agreed to ride at the AFA next Thursday!!

It was early morning,but i was definitely awake.Unfortunately i was on a night shift but it was so mild i thought i would sit outside for a break.Got tonight off though :D

Personally i don't think we will get to the PO's anyway to cause an upset.

I feel the team set up at the moment we have to be a few points up going into the last 3 heats.Because as you said hts 13 and 15 are decisive,and when you come up against the likes of Lindgren and say Thorssell it's a tough ask to get anything from them.

This is where Lambert has to come to the party. I know its a lot to put on young shoulders, but if he want to be considered the next British superstar, if he want to be a proper captain and No1, he has to start winning these races more regularly ...

This is where Lambert has to come to the party. I know its a lot to put on young shoulders, but if he want to be considered the next British superstar, if he want to be a proper captain and No1, he has to start winning these races more regularly ...

Whilst i agree,he has been forced into the number 1 slot by the signings we made,instead of being able to progress gradually to the number 1 at his own pace.Maybe this could be what is needed to take his career further.

Lambert is a good rider but maybe not a number one yet, I thought he started pretty well at Swindon, not expecting him to beat Doyle but should have beaten everyone else although I think he did have mechanical issues.

Lambert is a good rider but maybe not a number one yet, I thought he started pretty well at Swindon, not expecting him to beat Doyle but should have beaten everyone else although I think he did have mechanical issues.

It seems that every time I have seen him at Swindon he has not been as good as some make out. He is young so it is probably best to let him have a bit more experience before making him out to be a number 1.

It seems that every time I have seen him at Swindon he has not been as good as some make out. He is young so it is probably best to let him have a bit more experience before making him out to be a number 1.

Unfortunately, we don't have that luxury !!

I think he is capable of being a number one, at times especially at Kings Lynn he looks almost unbeatable but it doesn't happen often enough. He is a very exciting rider when at his best.

• Like 1

KL to win both meetings.

Wolves reserves will struggle also with R/R it only needs 1 of the big 3 to have a poor night and then the whole team will fall apart.

And all of thirty minutes before tapes up Kings Lynn announce no Palm-Toft due to prior commitments.

Sprung that one on the fans didn't they.

And all of thirty minutes before tapes up Kings Lynn announce no Palm-Toft due to prior commitments.

Sprung that one on the fans didn't they.

Strengthens KL imo.

Jorgensen, Huckenbeck and THJ can all take a ride.