British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

Are the people of King's Lynn/North Norfolk/Norfolk really that gullible that they continue to be taken in by this nonsense?

Well a few are.

I'm looking forward to hearing Trees take on all this :P

Couldnt happen to a better person this, unlucky Chapman, karma! Poor fans being run by your piss poor promotion, making Ged look like a god atm.

How about - "fans see the light" and I don't mean the dawn. Only 23 holidaymakers are likely to be there at the end.

How about - "fans see the light" and I don't mean the dawn. Only 23 holidaymakers are likely to be there at the end.

Just seen a f/b post of the sunset there and to be fair the crowd looks to be a reasonable size.....would be bigger but there's a queue at the pit gate waiting to try kevlars on to ride in meeting 2

• Like 4

Wonder if Dave Gordon and Chris Morton are going to be blamed for this fiasco?

Maybe they should put out an incredibly hasty press release stating that tonight's meeting is nothing to do with them...😁😁

Edited by mikebv

I remember Kozza Smith being pulled from a meeting at Reading by a medic because of exhaustion after 6 (?) rides. Wonder how Auty will be after 14 rides?

THJ could be crocked now !!!!!!

Have they now called Michael Lee over the tannoy?😁

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

I remember Kozza Smith being pulled from a meeting at Reading by a medic because of exhaustion after 6 (?) rides. Wonder how Auty will be after 14 rides?

I think it was more he was a danger to the other riders as he kept on falling off !!!

he was crocked before they signed him.

• Like 1

Ryan Kinsley called in at reserve for the next meeting according to stars updates on twitter

Edited by Wiseguy

Whilst I would obviously like the Wolves to win/do well, unfortunately everything is going wrong for the Stars and they are in desperate straits. :cry:

The Kings Lynn promoter and his vindictive attitude.

Karma or what? Holder and Batchelor are probably having a right old laugh at the scoreline.

Whilst I would obviously like the Wolves to win/do well, unfortunately everything is going wrong for the Stars and they are in desperate straits. :cry:

Self inflicted due to a promoter who cocked the track up and couldn't say sorry. Edited by Steve Shovlar

I for one would have had some sympathy for Buster up until the 7 pm announcement that Palm-Toft wasn't there.

That was totally out of order and took me back to the 60s and 70s when fans never found out about missing riders till they had paid their money.

The only sympathy I have tonight is for anyone gullible enough to have paid £25.

Another rules question. As Lynn now have Porsing and Jonasson out injured and are already using r/r does that mean they have to go with one reserve?

Edited by Star Lady

He did have a big fall at Swindon on monday and was seen by the doctor.