Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Birmingham Tpnl 21/8/17 @ Monmore Wood

I guess this could be labelled the play off play off but Kent and Mildenhall may have plenty to say about that.

Should be a good evening's entertainment though and with Richard Hall going so well I fancy a Cradley win by 8.

Cradley will win but, a lot will depend who is riding at reserve for both teams.

Cradley will win but, a lot will depend who is riding at reserve for both teams.

CRADLEY
1. Tom Perry © 8.52
2. Luke Harris 5.92
3. Joe Lawlor 4.40
4. Richard Hall 6.00
5. Danny Ayres 8.30
6. Conor Dwyer 4.27
7. Paul Bowen (G) 3.30
Manager: Will Pottinger

BIRMINGHAM
1. Jack Parkinson-Blackburn © 9.13
2. David Mason R/R 6.20
3. Layne Cupitt 5.36
4. Tom Bacon 8.23
5. Liam Carr 8.84
6. Alex Spooner (G) 3.00
7. Taylor Hampshire 4.71
Manager: Graham Drury

Paul Bowen. Is that the same bowen who rode at Buxton a few years back.?

Easy home win IMHO, presented on a plate when the BSPA allowed Richard Hall to be signed by Cradley. Imagine how different the landscape would have been if Birmingham had been allowed to sign Hall instead of Mason, and Mason ended up in the Cradley team. Yep, a home win, manufactured at BSPA HQ, thank you very much. No doubt all in the best interests of British Speedway, to boot.

Thing is u could of got rid of Mason and bought in Hall but you didnt im afraid.

Hall dislocated his shoulder on Sunday grasstracking so how fit his he??? Makes brummies favourite with not a fully fit Hall.

Guest GiveusaB

I reckon Hall will only ride if he's fit....he's far too experienced to take risks.....I hate to back against my own team, but I reckon Cradley will be pumped up for this one and will want revenge?

4 point home win!

Thing is u could of got rid of Mason and bought in Hall but you didnt im afraid.

That assumes that anyone had any idea of his availability. If you ask the BSPA once and are told "no" then why expect anything different by asking again? In fact by that definition, ANY club could have signed Hall, and there are those in more dire straits than the Brummies. I'm sure that had there been a general awareness that he was "signable" many other teams would have joined the rush to sign him. Makes you wonder what deal was done behind the scenes to secure Cradley the favour of his signature.