British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Leicester Vs Belle Vue 19/08/17

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Thought Worrall was coming in for King with RR for the Pole.

Worrall's average is 7.26 & King's 6.53 ( 6.86 with 5% added ), so no way that could happen, even in Jim Lynch's mind!

News item on Lions website now gives the reason Worrall guest ride wasn't sanctioned. It was because Lions tried to use the +5% for home rider missing, which would have taken Przedpelski's average up to 7.35. This wasn't allowed, so couldn't use Worrall & Howarth now steps in.

Edited by stevethelion

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

I'll do it. I've text ya

• Like 1

I did intend doing all the PL tracks this year on top of our home and away meetings plus about half a dozen random meetings but I think apathys set in. Was going to come to this one but can't be bothered with all the shambles going on this season I reckon all enthusiasm been knocked out of me. Just tried to explain the KL v Wolves double header to my wife, guess what she shook her head in disbelief. Her comment of if it starts at half 7 they'll never finish both meetings. This is someone whose only ever been to 2 meetings

More points in the bag for BV.

Poole's guest didn't have a good one for Belle Vue,but Rye's Nicholls was true to form.

Cracking meeting. The changes to the track have done it wonders

• Like 2

Racing was better, closer, last week against Rye. Last heat was a great race though. Plus any race with Dan Bewley in at Beaumont Park is worth watching. What a talented young rider he is.

• Like 2

Certainly have but I wish Scott Nicholls wouldn't ride quite so wide on bend 3/4. :o

• Like 1

Seemed to be a few riders having the odd 'moment' near the air fence on turn 4!

• Like 1

And 2

I can't see that far. :P I'll take your word for it though. Watching them negotiate bend 4 is bad enough. :D

Read all about the great racing in this meeting, then watched the selected heat on the BSPA site. Either they're trying to make the fans look stupid, make Leicester look like a terrible track, the fans are lying or the BSPA picked a weird heat to show off the meeting/sport

Just watched it if that's the highlight heat I'm glad I didn't bother going

Read all about the great racing in this meeting, then watched the selected heat on the BSPA site. Either they're trying to make the fans look stupid, make Leicester look like a terrible track, the fans are lying or the BSPA picked a weird heat to show off the meeting/sport

The latter. Clean Cut Sports presumably keeping the best heats for DVD purchasers.

• Like 1