Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Leicester Vs Belle Vue 19/08/17

Why they choose that heat god knows.

Heat 15 was a classic for any Track

Bewley last 2 riders were excellent to.

But they show heat 13 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1

Was down there last night, was amazed SGB chose that race to put out.

Heat 15 was miles better, not to mention Bewley's two magic passes in heats 12 & 14.

Especially the race where Dan built his speed up in the dirt over 2 laps, before roaring down the home straight into turn 1 under a shell-shocked Lasse Bjerre!

Edited by mikec
  • Like 1

Daft idea if the aim is for Clean Cut Sports to sell DVD's. :blink: Surely it would be better to show one of the more exciting races to encourage fans to buy them. Showing that race is hardly going to boost sales, but should do okay with Belle Vue fans. :lol:

Edited by Gemini

Was down there last night, was amazed they chose that race to put out.

Heat 15 was miles better, not to mention Bewley's two magic passes in heats 12 & 14.

Especially the race where Dan built his speed up in the dirt over 2 laps, before roaring down the home straight into turn 1 under a shell-shocked Lasse Bjerre!

The choice of race was mine. Leicester fans didn't have too much cheer about last night, and a shock 5-1 over K.Bjerre & Nicholls warranted my submission to the BSPA press office.

Agreed there was plenty of good racing, heat 15 especially, but as GoldenGauntlet has already said those will be available to enjoy on the DVD.

The choice of race was mine. Leicester fans didn't have too much cheer about last night, and a shock 5-1 over K.Bjerre & Nicholls warranted my submission to the BSPA press office.

Agreed there was plenty of good racing, heat 15 especially, but as GoldenGauntlet has already said those will be available to enjoy on the DVD.

Fair enough appreciate the explanation. On a wider note, the Leicester track has had plenty of clog - been down to Beaumont Park for both Aces matches, June's was OK, last night was pretty decent imo. Will be back in 2018 for sure.

......mikec.......Will be back in 2018 for sure.

One would hope so but who knows what will happen next season. We may be in different leagues. :wink:

Just wanted to add I'm very impressed with the announcer at Beaumont Park ~ Tom Sensicall. Nice clear voice, very rarely makes a mistake and explains what is happening when there is a delay of any sort. Well done Tom. :t:

Edited by Gemini

That actually makes perfect sense. Maybe in future it would make more sense for the BSPA to add a description explaining why a heat has been picked.