British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve0

Swindon Vs Kings Lynn 21 August 2017

Well it should be 13 in a row against a side resembling a team from the Championship.

It is only £5 entry so fill the place and make lots of noise.

James Sargeant rides in place of Zach and Bradley has a spell at reserve with Adam moving to the 1 - 5.

Can see another Robins win coming up, but just noting that it was KL who was the last team to beat us back in May, but both teams have changed since then.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2951.1

Well it should be 13 in a row against a side resembling a team from the Championship.

While i agree you should win this one,and i know you are top of the league,but Doyle apart Swindon would also look like a team from the championship imo.

• Like 1

While i agree you should win this one,and i know you are top of the league,but Doyle apart Swindon would also look like a team from the championship imo.

Yes, you're right, Swindon "look" like a slightly better Championship side in the way that Sheffield look like a weak Leicester team!

Leicester would walk the Championship, which I guess means Swindon are miles better!

This will be another pasting for the away team, if Swindon don't hit 60 I will be surprised. Unfortunately no Batch or Holder to make it more interesting. The last team to beat Swindon almost 3 months ago.

Hoping for good weather and a massive turnout only a fiver to get in.

• Like 1

Yes, you're right, Swindon "look" like a slightly better Championship side in the way that Sheffield look like a weak Leicester team!

Leicester would walk the Championship, which I guess means Swindon are miles better!

Just looking at team averages and noticed Nick has the same average in both leagues. I was wondering if there has been others at this stage of the season who have had the same average in 2 different leagues.

Not sure if this will be the cakewalk many are expecting....Jorgensen looked good last time here and Lambert is due a good Blunsdon performance and we've seen what MPT can do at the Abbey ditto Huckenbeck and you never know what to expect with THJ

Yeah Bellego and Musielak really riding like Championship riders everywhere they go...

Definitely think this will be closer than a lot of people seem to think.

Any news on whether Porsing will be riding - if not hope we can get a decent replacement (not Simon Lambert who is struggling since returning from injury)

• Like 1

Definitely think this will be closer than a lot of people seem to think.

Any news on whether Porsing will be riding - if not hope we can get a decent replacement (not Simon Lambert who is struggling since returning from injury)

Thought it was announced if Porsing wasn't fit Lambert would take his place.

Or could of read.Should be 13 in a row against a team that showed no rider is bigger than any club. ;)

• Like 1

Nick and Palm Toft had a coming together at the Berwick v Scunthorpe match tonight. Palm Toft not happy according to the updates. Might add a touch of spice to proceedings. Nick 17+1 paid max.

Nick and Palm Toft had a coming together at the Berwick v Scunthorpe match tonight. Palm Toft not happy according to the updates. Might add a touch of spice to proceedings. Nick 17+1 paid max.

And MPT 5 points, so not really a threat points wise.

• Like 1

We will see !! Should maked decent tele.... I don't expect to win, but it won't be the walkover some predict....either....

We will see !! Should maked decent tele.... I don't expect to win, but it won't be the walkover some predict....either....

Unfortunately GRW, I think it will. If the two teams take to the tapes as it stands I don't really see where KL are going to get the points to mount a serious challenge.

The last match at The Abbey had Holder and Batch in the line up and are decent riders here plus Huckenbeck who mopped up at reserve. There are no equivalent riders of a similar standing replacing those three.

Maybe Porsing at reserve will prove too strong for BWD but the heat leader trio for Swindon are, on current form, far too strong for KL.

I do like the look of young Jorgensen tho'. Quick off the tapes and in front too. Saw him at the 4s at Peterborough and took a decent ride from Harris to reel him in.

18 point win for the Robins.

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 1