British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve0

Swindon Vs Kings Lynn 21 August 2017

BWD must be a doubt as he has posted pics with his arm in a sling following a prang at Scunny

Maybe Kyle Newman to guest for him?

C'mon the Robins!!

The chances are we will be beaten tonight, but the two meetings you need to worry about are next week , Wednesday at Poole and the return the next day at Lynn.

Then we'll see the benefit of us not having agent Holder in camp. :t::t:

BWD must be a doubt as he has posted pics with his arm in a sling following a prang at Scunny

When is BWD not involved in a prang..

This is David v Goliath.

Lynn will be beaten easily

Dave v Gol hey ? Now remind me who won that little match up ? :D

• Like 1

The chances are we will be beaten tonight, but the two meetings you need to worry about are next week , Wednesday at Poole and the return the next day at Lynn.

Then we'll see the benefit of us not having agent Holder in camp. :t::t:

No worries - we still have Agent Jonasson!! :t::t:

Tonight could be the night where BT sport ask themselves what on earth are we doing covering this shambles that is British Speedway.

Tonight could be the night where BT sport ask themselves what on earth are we doing covering this shambles that is British Speedway.

Or it could be the night where they ask what an amazing sport this speedway is, why didn't we think of covering it before.

• Like 4

For us tonight it's to allow Doyle to ride off into the distance and not get involved (we all want him fit to be World Champ) but to make sure we can get maybe 3-3's or at worst 4-2's against.

The heats without Doyley are much of a muchness.

If Lambert, THJ, Jorgensen and Huckenbeck are on it we can pinch a point

A few newbies and fans that havent been for a while going after I mentioned the fiver offer, no mention of it in Adver though, thought club may have publicised it more.

Should be big crowd for the record-breaking league leaders.

Edited by beefy keefy

No porsing again, still feeling affects from his crash

Teri aarnio replaces him

When I look at Swindon and see their team on paper I can't believe that is the best the British league can offer..but that's how things have been watered down. fair play to them though and would gladly take them winning the title over Poole.

It's been in the adver quite a lot, maybe not today but certainly previous additions

A few newbies and fans that havent been for a while going after I mentioned the fiver offer, no mention of it in Adver though, thought club may have publicised it more.

Should be big crowd for the record-breaking league leaders.

Edited by hyabb17