British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tocha

Mildenhall V Lakeside - Sunday 20th August.

How can promoters expect fans to turn up when they won't even turn up themselves?

OK meeting but Mildenhall are too strong on their home turf which made Lakeside with their 3 passengers, easy pickings!

Unfortunately due to the large number of teams in the 3rd tier and the shortage of riders, journeyman tyre packers like Laurence are needed to enable teams to make up the numbers. I'm sure if their was better options about then Lakeside would of done something about it!

Yes the whole Lakeside set up with dropping down the Leagues, the lack of meetings, Jon Cook not even bothering to go to away matches and the team not serious challengers seems very stale and just going to through the motions. This doesn't bode well for the future.

Cook wasn't there 100%.His name was crossed off the back gate list by I think Mark Sexton who was also there

Why is there criticism of Cook not attending an away match ? Tatum is the team manager, not Cook. How does anyone

know what Cook's personal circumstances are ? These are ridiculous comments.

• Like 1

Why is there criticism of Cook not attending an away match ? Tatum is the team manager, not Cook. How does anyone

know what Cook's personal circumstances are ? These are ridiculous comments.

I don't see the need for Cook to be there either, Tatum is the manager why does it need Cook? Don't remember Douglas going to away meetings and he used to be at nearly every home meeting in his first year or two as promoter. Edited by liam