British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Redcar V Edinburgh 24/8/17

Not quite sure on the team news , for Redcar I'm hoping for the same 1-7 that beat Glasgow , Barring that davey can't ride for Redcar as he rides for Edinburgh , don't think masters is fit , add below teams and any more info thanks

I reckon Bears will get a result and 3 points here. Monarchs not great away from home, last visit they were a two man show. I expect a similar result to their last visit to MPA.

Full 1-7 back for the Bears as far as i'm aware.

Think Proctor is guesting for Masters.

Proctor usually goes well at MPA but still don't think he'll be enough to get anything from this meeting , barker looking really good

can't see us getting anything on the road again tonight. Maybe if we had a number 1 it could be a different story.

Great win for the Bears. Pushed all the way by a determined Monarchs team. Very close racing throughout, after what looked after 3 heats to be a cakewalk for the Bears...not a bit of it. A great advert for Championship speedway. Glad to see Ricky and Ty walk away from nasty falls, Josh too. The air fences did their job tonight.

Congratulations to the Red Cars.

We had enough heat winners but not enough support.

Enjoyed visit to STMP as always, great track.

Long tail again caught us out, Bears strength in depth won thru, Ricky a class apart.

Max low on confidence and after briefly showing in heat 2, reverted to type, sad to watch and probably needs a rest and to think where he goes next.

maybe we need to get Theo to get a Uk passport........Carrie can sort that, after all with a surname of Pijper, he must have Scottish ancestry. Either that or Jock Sedgmen for next year....????

4th place still up for grabs, whoever loses least at home between these two will claim it , but be cannon fodder for Sheffield in the play off semi.

• Like 2

Just read the report on Monarchs website, full marks to Graham Muncie who produced this, I think it is the fairest and most accurate report I have read from a team losing away, as the texter at the meeting, he has picked up on all the points I noted, highlighted where Monarchs were weak, and where they were strong. No excuses made and praised the better team on the evening.

Well Done!

• Like 4

Cheers Northyorksbear, while I was a little disappointed by certain aspects of the Monarchs performance I left the Media Prime thoroughly entertained and what more can you ask for and I always feel you need to give credit where it is due and last night that was to many parties.

I've been going to see the Monarchs at Redcar since you guys reopoened and every visit I get more and more impressed by the facilities and atmosphere. That looked to be a decent crowd last night and everyone I spoke to from the person on the gate right through to Kevin Keau could not have been friendlier and helpful. More power to them.

• Like 5

For the Bears to reach the play offs I'm guessing win all home meetings and four points from the two meetings at Newcastle. Its not going to be easy.

For the Bears to reach the play offs I'm guessing win all home meetings and four points from the two meetings at Newcastle. Its not going to be easy.

Very difficult, I hate going to Newcastle, the track is still terrible but Worrall & Lambert ride it well , our main hope there is that the reserves score heavily, can't see Ben , Jason is Charles scoring well there. Be happy with a couple of points.

Reserves were again a major factor in last nights victory plus that terrific ride from JBA to get around Riss

• Like 1

Trying to make the Newcastle meeting 3rd of September. Awful track, it maddens me that the MPA is made to be such a fair track to both sides, most will, I think, agree that along with Scunny's' EWR they are the best tracks in the league. Why can't others make it so ? Over to you Mr English.

Trying to make the Newcastle meeting 3rd of September. Awful track, it maddens me that the MPA is made to be such a fair track to both sides, most will, I think, agree that along with Scunny's' EWR they are the best tracks in the league. Why can't others make it so ? Over to you Mr English.

The guy who does yours does ours as well. :lol:

The guy who does yours does ours as well. :lol:

The big problem at Newcastle is the shape, needs widening all around therefore reducing the straights length