British Speedway Forum
flagrag

Relegation And Promotion Play Offs

Could see Nicholls and Harris riding in the Championship next season.

Yep so could i.

Could see Nicholls and Harris riding in the Championship next season.

Harris already does and both had the opportunity to double up at the start of the season. :neutral:

Harris already does and both had the opportunity to double up at the start of the season. :neutral:

No he should ride in the champ permanantly. not occasionally

No surprise. .. A top flight team is always going to be way more superior than a 2nd tier one.

And we are the weakest top flight it's ever been!

Borefest so far.

A genuine question, is it the riding order rather than a superior team. Heeps, King and Newman when riding for Ipswich at Sheffield do not seem as competitive. The void may not be as great other than for the riding order. Perhaps I am wrong but just an observation.

A genuine question, is it the riding order rather than a superior team. Heeps, King and Newman when riding for Ipswich at Sheffield do not seem as competitive. The void may not be as great other than for the riding order. Perhaps I am wrong but just an observation.

Top flight is much stronger.

Not sure if Lions are that good or Tigers are that poor. Overall not a great meeting (unless you are a Lions supporter :wink: )

Lions arent bottom of the Premiership for no reason

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Save for a couple of heats, a total borefest. I remember the 2008 play off when an awful Wolves team finished miles adrift at the bottom then went to Edinburgh and ran riot.

There's still a major gulf between the two leagues even with a weakened top flight.

• Like 1

What clowns thought this up i wonder, can't wait for the second leg :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Is it televised next Monday or can we all rely on updates while watching something more interesting, such as the adverts.

• Like 1

Dire stuff. I expected Leicester to win, but wasn't expecting to be this one sided. Next Monday will be even worse viewing.

• Like 1

So it looks like Sheffield wont win the promotion battle (by some distance). So that means they wont be in the Premiership next season except this is Speedway and anything can happen :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Safe to say that time has well and truly passed Nicholls and Harris, 2 stalwarts of British Speedway!

Agree. Any top flight club offering them a contract next season will be in a battle for the wooden spoon. Especially if it's a 42.00 points limit.

Nicholls can only beat the Sheffield riders.