British Speedway Forum
flagrag

Relegation And Promotion Play Offs

Now that the team line ups are known - if you take the riders at their Championship GSAs ( converted for Nilsson as 8.59 ( 7.16 X 1.2 ) ) ... and assuming 8.40 GSA for r/r Przedpelski ?

Lions total is excess of 53 points to Tigers 46-47 ?

Should be a walk in the park for Lions although somehow don't think it will be given Bjerre and Bates's form around BP !

Cheers

Why does everybody keep saying r/r for Przedpelski? Surely he's riding!

• Like 1

Why does everybody keep saying r/r for Przedpelski? Surely he's riding!

In the GP saturday, so no excuses not to line up for the Lions.

If the Pole was riding then Leicester would not have been eligible to have a guest for Bjerre would they ? As only one rider missing in the 1-5. It may be a cost savings thing although I think the opposite would have put more on the gates which is a win win for the Bates family.

More likely the Pole does not want to come as has GP Saturday and then Relegation & promotion meeting for Torun on Sunday

If the Pole was riding then Leicester would not have been eligible to have a guest for Bjerre would they ? As only one rider missing in the 1-5. It may be a cost savings thing although I think the opposite would have put more on the gates which is a win win for the Bates family.

More likely the Pole does not want to come as has GP Saturday and then Relegation & promotion meeting for Torun on Sunday

Pretty sure your right about Pawel, can't see him making an appearance. But still allowed guest for Bjerre, you can replace any double- upper with a guest providing he's riding for his other team, which Bjerre is.

dunno, I must admit I don't know the rules. Can lions have r/r for him then? Is he "withholding his services" would/should he get a ban? Edited by iainb

PROMOTION AND RELEGATION , WHAT A FARCE . just wait till bt sport find out its just a con ..

These meetings are ridiculous, however I will look at it on BT but only to listen to how Pearson and Tatum explain the situation were 2 Riders in one team also ride for the other team, I will be listening with great interest, I occasionally have friends around to see the Speedway not for these I’d be to embarrassed.

PROMOTION AND RELEGATION , WHAT A FARCE . just wait till bt sport find out its just a con ..

It was last time mate. nothing will change.

It was last time mate. nothing will change.

Actually, last time Swindon DID get relegated. It just took two years of the mighty Robins finishing bottom before it happened.

It'll really screw up certain people's 2018 plans if Leicester manage to win this!!? ;-)

Actually, last time Swindon DID get relegated. It just took two years of the mighty Robins finishing bottom before it happened.

Highly enjoyable those years in div2 were.

• Like 2

why no Pawel?

I think it was pretty obvious we'd never see him again after his accident. I don't think he'll be in the team list next season. :lol:

According to Damien's comments on the Sheffield website and in the Speedway Star, Sheffield will be going all out for Promotion to the top tier!!

Oh good! :t:

Was that the last time that the higher league team took the drop? There was a promotion/relegation play-off in 2008 when Wolves retained their status by beating Edinburgh.