British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue 28/8/17 11am.

A very early start for the travelling Belle Vue fans who want to make the trip to Dorset on Bank Holiday Monday for 11 am. The good news for them is that the roads will be quiet that time of the morning so there shouldn't be any hold ups. A 5.30 am start should get them to Wimborne Road in good time.

Poole's lineup order changes with Timo Lahti dropping to reserve. As he had his best meeting for Poole on Monday this could be good news. Starke moves up into the team. Lahti might be getting 6 or 7 rides depending on what situation Pirates find themselves in.

It's a must win meeting for Poole to give themselves a chance of 4th. Defeat would most certainly end any chance of making the playoffs this season. Our form has improved after a dreadful period of defeats but this is going to be a very tough test. Belle Vue need the win to keep the pressure up on Swindon for top spot. Could be a close one.

Thoughts?

Going to be very tight but with Timo at reserve now we could just nick this by 4 points. Track will be slick as 11am start. BV will also need the points so Poole must bring their gating gloves.

Going to be very tight but with Timo at reserve now we could just nick this by 4 points. Track will be slick as 11am start. BV will also need the points so Poole must bring their gating gloves.

We must bring our A game on Monday mate, nothing less will do.

Defeat does not we are out of the playoffs wi at rye in the evening and again wds thurs and fri in which we can

3 meetings in 1 day. I'm having a bit of that. A 5am start no problem. Can't wait.

• Like 2

3 meetings in 1 day. I'm having a bit of that. A 5am start no problem. Can't wait.

I'd have thought a hotel in Poole on Sunday night would lead to much more pleasurable experience. 5am start? Ouch !

I'm not sure how anyone can get up at 5am!!! Fair play to any BV fans who do that though. I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a win.

I'd have thought a hotel in Poole on Sunday night would lead to much more pleasurable experience. 5am start? Ouch !

That was the plan. But it's my mum and dad's ruby wedding anniversary and want to go out Sunday so.......

Hotels too expensive in Poole/Bournemouth night before bank holiday so we staying near Southampton Sunday night.

I'm not sure how anyone can get up at 5am!!! Fair play to any BV fans who do that though. I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a win.

Im sure they won't be.. ;)

So will Fricke be back from his injury? Will Cook be serving his SCB punishment for his 'fours discretion'??

The silence is deafening!!

So will Fricke be back from his injury? Will Cook be serving his SCB punishment for his 'fours discretion'??

What is a fours discretion?

You could use your discretion about discussing an alleged indiscretion.

Innocent until proven guilty in my book particularly when you look at the parties allegedly involved.

Prob won't find out til 11am Mon :D