British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue 28/8/17 11am.

Well shockingly enough the weather looks good for bank holiday! So track prob be a tad dusty, which should suit Poole riders as they are used to that? Or more used to it than BV riders anyway.

Gates open 0930 for the 11 am start. Expect a quick meeting on an ultra slick track so the team (and fans) can get on the M3/M25 to Hoddesden in time for the tv!! :-)

Gates open 0930 for the 11 am start. Expect a quick meeting on an ultra slick track so the team (and fans) can get on the M3/M25 to Hoddesden in time for the tv!! :-)

Hope it does start dead on 11.00 and finished quick as Belle Vue have a longer worst journey to Wolves for 6.00 start.

Hope it does start dead on 11.00 and finished quick as Belle Vue have a longer worst journey to Wolves for 6.00 start.

Think they'll struggle to get to Wolves for a 6pm start. They've got a choice of 2 traffic jams to sit in.
  • Like 1

Think they'll struggle to get to Wolves for a 6pm start. They've got a choice of 2 traffic jams to sit in.

Yes I can see it being delayed to 7.00

Dunno about the other Swindon fans, but to me they look like title winners with their new no 1/reserve.

Yep come on you knobs, on holiday there in 3 weeks, don't wanna see peeps walking round with a face like a smacked Arse.

• Like 1

Well if we don't get something out of Monday's meetings then our home league season comes to an early end on Wednesday 30th. OK KL home and away plus Rebels away still to come, might just give us a reason not to book any holidays in September!!?

Easy win for us.

Smith wont score a point and Lahti will run riot at reserve.

two words....Dan Bewley

over confidence can bite you on the backside.

Lahti moves to reserve and will run riot................is this the same Lahti that last time at Belle Vue beat Smith and Bewley once (when he lost ground after being ridden wide) and didnt beat another home rider!!

Starke into the team who only scored 3 from reserve beating Smith (twice) and Bewley once in the same race where Bewley was ridden out.

So if neither of those 2 can beat any of Belle Vues top 5 its not going to be easy and Kennett was poor there.

This time Fricke is missing who the Poole riders couldnt get near to last time and you have Kurtz back which will help you.

two words....Dan Bewley

Lahti moves to reserve and will run riot................is this the same Lahti that last time at Belle Vue beat Smith and Bewley once (when he lost ground after being ridden wide) and didnt beat another home rider!!

Starke into the team who only scored 3 from reserve beating Smith (twice) and Bewley once in the same race where Bewley was ridden out.

So if neither of those 2 can beat any of Belle Vues top 5 its not going to be easy and Kennett was poor there.

This time Fricke is missing who the Poole riders couldnt get near to last time and you have Kurtz back which will help you.

Are we still talking about Poole vs BV, I'm getting confused! If Fricke isn't riding on Mon, prob do better without him. Not that great there. Though he'll prob get a max now i said that! :D :D

Are we still talking about Poole vs BV, I'm getting confused! If Fricke isn't riding on Mon, prob do better without him. Not that great there. Though he'll prob get a max now i said that! :D :D

r/r for fricke according to the poole website . for what its worth i think we should win this one

I'm not sure how anyone can get up at 5am!!! Fair play to any BV fans who do that though. I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a win.

I am up at 3am every morning to Milk the cows

Yes a massive mistake on my part.........in my head i thought the meeting was at Belle Vue............apologies for a stupid post from myself!!

At Poole the loss of Fricke helps Belle Vue and yes Lahti could do well from reserve.....Poole by 10

Reading the updates site from our last match there every heat was from the gate.

The Aces don't seem to have their gating gloves which is oh so important down there.

The only thing that will stop a big win for the pirates is if the promotion think sod it let's put on a show for the holidaymakers and prepare a racers track.

Bigger picture guys.

Pirates by 14.

two words....Dan Bewley

But Lahti is riding much better now