British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue 28/8/17 11am.

Easy win for us.

Smith wont score a point and Lahti will run riot at reserve.

If this is an 11 am. start what time will the pirates have their team practice???? :rofl:

If this is an 11 am. start what time will the pirates have their team practice???? :rofl:

11am :o

But Lahti is riding much better now

as i said earlier i had it in my mind that this meeting was at Belle Vue

Ive apologised for my post to those concerned and yes Lahti is better at home

as i said earlier i had it in my mind that this meeting was at Belle Vue

Ive apologised for my post to those concerned and yes Lahti is better at home

I think his form has improved a lot and maybe we can get a result at Rye although it will be tough but we should be good enough to win this one.

Edited by foreverblue

Poole by 6 I reacon. We are starting to gain momentum so a win here and a point at Rye, I will be happy!

A i said mate, we need to bring our A game to both meetings on Monday. :t: Almost there but not quite.

Speedway Updates site are looking for a texter to text updates of this meeting tomorrow? If anyone can help, please send me a private message with your mobile number?

Thanks

3 meetings in 1 day. I'm having a bit of that. A 5am start no problem. Can't wait.

not all speedway BUT i remember years ago, i went to reading in the morning, Wembly for Evil Knievel in the afternoon, then to wimbledon for the international in the evening........great day out

A beautiful hot sunny day down here in gods county. Hope the track staff have been up early putting water down or it will get dusty very quickly. Track curators nightmare conditions weather wise. Should imagine it will slicken off pretty quickly so our boys will need our gating gloves on, something they have left in the locker room for much of this season.

After today it should be clearer who gets fourth. A defeat this morning will more or less end any lingering chances we have of making the playoffs.

I'm confused. Updates are showing Lahti riding at 3, not reserve?

Updates will change it when whoever's texting confirms riding order from the track.

A beautiful hot sunny day down here in gods county. Hope the track staff have been up early putting water down or it will get dusty very quickly. Track curators nightmare conditions weather wise. Should imagine it will slicken off pretty quickly so our boys will need our gating gloves on, something they have left in the locker room for much of this season.

After today it should be clearer who gets fourth. A defeat this morning will more or less end any lingering chances we have of making the playoffs.

Lingering chances lol

4 points clear in 4th if you hadnt noticed.

Both Poole and Rye have Kings Lynn home and away so both should win those so that cancels those fixtures out.

Rye then have 3 home fixtures v Poole , Swindon and Leicester. They should beat Poole and Leicester so thats 6 points

Poole will beat Belle Vue today then lose away to Somerset and Rye giving them 3 points

How you can say its lingering is foolish , Poole are favorites for 4th and if they blow it today against Belle Vue they will have choked pure and simple

If Belle Vue get anything from this it will be a truly remarkable feat.As 2 of their riders must be shattered from overnight travelling.