British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hammer1969

Rye House V Somerset 23/8/2017

Can't see a thread for tonight's meeting wonder how many fans will remember it's on and raid their piggy banks. Anyway any predictions on the score as KK will move up with Robbo dropping back to reserve.

is this a double header ..............2 identical threads

Oops somehow managed to start 2 threads at same time from my phone will delete the other one shortly from my computer (bigger keypad for old eyes makes it easier 😁)

I think the fact it is Robbo moving down and not Barker is useful. As much as I have always enjoyed watching Barker, he hasn't really dialed into the Rye track yet. Therefore, having Robbo at reserve, while not as big of an advantage as having KK there, will still be useful.

The negative is that we still have the 'Truro connection' as a partnership at 1 and 2 and when they inevitably don't gate in heat 1 we will be fighting from behind.Would much prefer:

Harris

KK

Wells

Barker

Nicholls

Robbo

Morley

Then Robbo comes in to take his extra ride off Morley when he is slated alongside Barker

Edited by Welwyn

Rockets should be able to take the 3 points here.. Need to stop Somerset from getting an away point if we have any chance of reaching the play-offs.

1. Harris 2.Wells 3.Nicholls 4.Barker 5.KK 6.Robbo 7.Morley (Is how I would line up).

Morley usually rides OK at Rye hope he can do well tonight as we need all the points we can get in our last meetings if we stand any chance of the play offs.

Edited by hammer1969

Tonight will end Somersets efforts to make 4th.

Going to be a shootout between Rye House and Poole and it's Rye's to lose with having Poole at home next Monday.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Morley usually dies OK at Rye hope he can do well tonight as we need all the points we can get in our last meetings if we stand any chance of the play offs.

Please proof read your messages

• Like 1

Please proof read your messages

another OOps by me - not a very good one either this time - sorry if I offended anyone I've now amended my original message.

Edited by hammer1969

another OOps by me - not a very good one either this time - sorry if I offended anyone I've now amended my original message.

don't worry mate we all knew what you meant! :t:

Well said, I never thought for a moment you meant it.

No Hougaard for the Rebs tonight. Doolan for Allen, a difficult match now harder.

I dont think Hougaard missing will make a great deal of difference, but Allen missing will, shame he got injured at a crucial time for the Rebels.

No Hougaard for the Rebs tonight. Doolan for Allen, a difficult match now harder.

do we not have Adam Ellis tonight?

do we not have Adam Ellis tonight?

no I see that's Friday!

If Rye House finish 4th, which is likely, Swindon might not fancy a trip there with KK finally doing what he should have done months ago.

Perhaps they will chose Belle Vue.