Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hammer1969

Rye House V Somerset 23/8/2017

If Rye House finish 4th, which is likely, Swindon might not fancy a trip there with KK finally doing what he should have done months ago.

Perhaps they will chose Belle Vue.

If KK continues like this and Rye get into the play offs they could well be favourites for the title.

I wonder how much criticism they will get for bringing in 'a ringer'.

Edited by grachan

If OK continues like this and Rye get into the play offs they could well be favourites for the title.

I wonder how much criticism they will get for bringing in 'a ringer'.

Plenty... all unwarranted

Perhaps that was the sting. Ride badly for Poole to half his average, get the boot, then sign for Rye and reveal the rider he should have been all season!

Rye have done nothing wrong. KK though has acted very unprofessionally all season up until now, missing the gate by miles, moving over for opposition riders, making no effort to challenge for a pass and acting to everyone as though he didn't give a damn. He can congratulate himself that he almost single handedly wrecked Pooles season. Many of the anti Poole brigade of course will find that superb on KK's part.

I guess the only good to come out of it other than for Rye fans picking up a number one on a sub six average, is that he will never ride for Poole again either as a team rider or guest. His lack of effort while riding for Poole was quite frankly disgraceful.

With Rye now likely to make 4th, its a tough call for Swindon on where to go in the semis. KK now showing his true form makes Rye a potent force. Swindon to Belle Vue, Wolves to Rye?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Perhaps that was the sting. Ride badly for Poole to half his average, get the boot, then sign for Rye and reveal the rider he should have been all season!

Rye have done nothing wrong. KK though has acted very unprofessionally all season up until now, missing the gate by miles, moving over for opposition riders, making no effort to challenge for a pass and acting to everyone as though he didn't give a damn. He can congratulate himself that he almost single handedly wrecked Pooles season. Many of the anti Poole brigade of course will find that superb on KK's part.

I guess the only good to come out of it other than for Rye fans picking up a number one on a sub six average, is that he will never ride for Poole again either as a team rider or guest. His lack of effort while riding for Poole was quite frankly disgraceful.

With Rye now likely to make 4th, its a tough call for Swindon on where to go in the semis. KK now showing his true form makes Rye a potent force. Swindon to Belle Vue, Wolves to Rye?

Must of been a reason ?

• Like 1

Must of been a reason ?

There surely is, in KK's head. Wish the rest of us were privvy.

Best not.

KK can f off back to Poland and stay there. Disgusting rider always has been and always will be.

Obviously mitigating circumstances for kks poor form for poole maybe poole did not pay the£££s that was promised poor man management crap track i dont know definately something amiss dont think all the blame should be on kk two sides to every coin!!!

Edited by lewy

Best not.

KK can f off back to Poland and stay there. Disgusting rider always has been and always will be.

Always has been lol.I've seen many Poole fans saying "he's different in a Poole race jacket" at the start of the season :nono:

There surely is, in KK's head. Wish the rest of us were privvy.

Would Folder have refused to ride that night if he was in the Poole side.

Did he want to be there.I'll say no more ;)

Obviously mitigating circumstances for kks poor form for poole maybe poole did not pay the£££s that was promised poor man management crap track i dont know definately something amiss dont think all the blame should be on kk two sides to every coin!!!

Matt Ford is known as the promoter who pays up the fastest in the league. He owes no money and has a very good reputation with the majority of riders.

If it was the track why ride just as bad away from Poole? Clearly there was an issue in KK's head.

kk will probably ride himself out of a job next season, average going up now

Matt Ford is known as the promoter who pays up the fastest in the league. He owes no money and has a very good reputation with the majority of riders.

If it was the track why ride just as bad away from Poole? Clearly there was an issue in KK's head.

So it was poor man management then

and you dont know the ins and outs of what went on so stop giving it the big one and wind your neck in.

To get 4th is still a tightrope journey but the team is on a roll and I haven't seen such team spirit at Rye House for many a year.

Im sure there are two sides to the Poole story foe Special KK (so good they named him twice) but that's two maximums in three meetings and according to Startline Sid he is riding at Somerset instead of practice for the Polish Grand Prix (commitment almost beyond the cause)

Back to tonight, the whole team are getting on a roll but again I wish to mention Wells and the effort from Nicholls

Prehaps a news signature tune of "Dads army are here to stay" by Elvis Costello, and the rumour is that Poole are considering "No more Heroes" by the Stranglers wink wink.

• Like 2

Team manager who told anyone who'd listen he didnt want him there! Hardly the way to motivate a rider that is know for having pretty fragile confidence is it?

Im sure there are two sides to the Poole story foe Special KK (so good they named him twice) but that's two maximums in three meetings and according to Startline Sid he is riding at Somerset instead of practice for the Polish Grand Prix (commitment almost beyond the cause)

Some will continue to slag him off whatever but I am not at all shocked that he's riding for you guys rather than practising. He almost always put Coventry first when riding for us.

It's blatantly obvious that KK had an issue with Poole. Maybe they treated him badly, he had a manager that struggled to motivate him. Some managers are better than others I guess

• Like 2

kk will probably ride himself out of a job next season, average going up now

What on a 7