TJ

Lambo.

Puck..i wish.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Thoughts

TJ

Lambo.

Puck..i wish

Depending on the league structure next season i would go TJ nailed on imo,Auty never gives up Kerr just to have a gater in the team.I will fill in the gaps when we know how the league set up will be.

Would THJ commit for a full season? Will other clubs offering bigger pay packets come calling? Do you really want to rely on him, he's a bit on a nomad. No Dane with a spot in the Ekstraliga is going to ride in Britain.

Your 3 current Danes are difficult to judge, they blow very, very hot & cold.

The first rider you should try to sign next year is Lebedevs. He hasn't got a GP spot by right, so will be relying on a Wildcard unless he wins the SEC, if that gets him a spot. All very political. If riders from smaller Speedway nations, Zagar & Vaculik qualify, I don't rate his chances.

I would suggest Lambert stays, but for his own progression he maybe better served having a year away. Depends if he can get a regular spot in Swedish Elitserien and a spot in the Polish Nice League. Which would be better for him than spending another year in the Championship. Surely P'boro, would be an easier commute, than Newcastle. And it is a new track to get used to.

Would THJ commit for a full season? Will other clubs offering bigger pay packets come calling? Do you really want to rely on him, he's a bit on a nomad. No Dane with a spot in the Ekstraliga is going to ride in Britain.

I'm on about TJ not THJ.

Biggest question will there be speedway at KL next season - the club has gone from play of certs winning away at Poole one night to meltdown down Thursday the next night and now last nights farce - I'm not saying everything in the garden was rosy before meltdown Thursday but Holder and Batch can't take all the blame had the promotion at least met them half way regarding the track who knows we would and could have still been in the play offs - as for next season who's going to want to ride for KL is the leading question riders talk .

• Like 1

Biggest question will there be speedway at KL next season - the club has gone from play of certs winning away at Poole one night to meltdown down Thursday the next night and now last nights farce - I'm not saying everything in the garden was rosy before meltdown Thursday but Holder and Batch can't take all the blame had the promotion at least met them half way regarding the track who knows we would and could have still been in the play offs - as for next season who's going to want to ride for KL is the leading question riders talk .

Buster never meets anybody half way.....

• Like 1

Buster never meets anybody half way.....

I often battled for him to meet me half way but i was one of the very few and it was tiresome.

I often battled for him to meet me half way but i was one of the very few and it was tiresome.

Unfortunately you have to let them make mistakes and just hope they learn from them, some do, some do not and go on to continue making more.

Good night and so long King's Lynn Speedway

Your 3 current Danes are difficult to judge, they blow very, very hot & cold.

The first rider you should try to sign next year is Lebedevs. He hasn't got a GP spot by right, so will be relying on a Wildcard unless he wins the SEC, if that gets him a spot. All very political. If riders from smaller Speedway nations, Zagar & Vaculik qualify, I don't rate his chances.

I would suggest Lambert stays, but for his own progression he maybe better served having a year away. Depends if he can get a regular spot in Swedish Elitserien and a spot in the Polish Nice League. Which would be better for him than spending another year in the Championship. Surely P'boro, would be an easier commute, than Newcastle. And it is a new track to get used to.

I don't see Robert riding for Peterborough..... Also, why did he have to pull out of the meeting last night? Is he ok?

Assuming the league stays the same Robert, Rose, Jorgensen and L. Bjerre would be a good core for the team, just need a few decent riders (THJ and another???) And probably a GBR reserve to complete the team, so it'd look something like

1. An other??? Lebedevs???

2. Lewis Rose

3. Thomas H Jonasson

4. Thomas Jorgensen

5. Robert Lambert

6. Lasse Bjerre

7. GBR reserve??? (Lewis Kerr if he'd fit and have THJ at 1 and go for a more depth team? Maybe Lebedevs as he'd come in on a small average)

I'm going to stay positive that King's Lynn will ride again next season

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

I am hoping that it is One Big League ( with North / South divided if deemed necessary ) and with Championship level teams or even with a CL/ NL UK setup, where there will be more variety and more regular race nights. And of course no doubling up hassles. There are enough riders if we take other than those higher averaged ( GP / Poland Extaliga / Swedish Elite etc ) as they may be banned anyway from riding in the UK by Polish rules.

And THAT stubbornness will be his downfall as a speedway promoter as more and more fans will walk away from KLS ( and the sport in general if he remains leading the BSPA ). You only have to look at how he came across on TV on Monday at Swindon. If others see the BSPA top man in the same way, I shudder at their likely reaction.

• Like 1

And THAT stubbornness will be his downfall as a speedway promoter .... You only have to look at how he came across on TV on Monday at Swindon. If others see the BSPA top man in the same way, I shudder at their likely reaction.

Agreed, Buster's no PR man, which is what the Chairman should be. He seems introverted, caught up in petty sniping at riders, managers and promoters, rather than rising above that and promoting the sport.

What was that half way on everything money/running of the club/riders etc.

I am surprised that Cheryl doesn't have more influence on Buster. After all was her family that brought Speedway to Kings Lynn In the first place ( along with Cyril Crane).

• Like 1

Thoughts

TJ

Lambo.

Puck..i wish.

How about Noddy and Batch, they could advice on track preparation