British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

How about Noddy and Batch, they could advice on track preparation

How about you going with them to Waterstones and buying some books For Dummies: ' How to be a Responsible adult'

• Like 3

How about you going with them to Waterstones and buying some books For Dummies: ' How to be a Responsible adult'

I think Chapman should come along, don't you

I think Chapman should come along, don't you

Probably.....

Buster need to bring someone in to help him. Seems to me he's doing to much on his own with Dale being unwell and Rob Lyon leaving. That could prove a better signing than any rider.

• Like 1

I'd pencil Josh Auty in straight away, so far he has put some of the other riders to shame.

• Like 2

Buster need to bring someone in to help him. Seems to me he's doing to much on his own with Dale being unwell and Rob Lyon leaving. That could prove a better signing than any rider.

If Buster doesn't bring in someone competent ( who is not a "yes" man / woman ) KLS will be unlikely to get through another season with Buster solely at the helm Too many very poor business decisions have been made this year to " just put them behind us". I do believe that the very existence of speedway racing at Saddlebow road is at stake if things continue to be run in the same way. Of course even the days of someone else automatically taking over to turn things around have long gone. The sport itself does need a truly radical restructuring and not merely more tinkering.

• Like 2

I'd pencil Josh Auty in straight away, so far he has put some of the other riders to shame.

He is doing a great job,and give he's all.Sits on a 4.90 average and rising.Would be in and out of reserve i'd guess,depending on the rest of the team,of course.

If Buster doesn't bring in someone competent ( who is not a "yes" man / woman ) KLS will be unlikely to get through another season with Buster solely at the helm Too many very poor business decisions have been made this year to " just put them behind us". I do believe that the very existence of speedway racing at Saddlebow road is at stake if things continue to be run in the same way. Of course even the days of someone else automatically taking over to turn things around have long gone. The sport itself does need a truly radical restructuring and not merely more tinkering.

I agree 100% with all you say -sadly if you don't agree with Buster there's only one outcome- the gate out of the stadium.
  • Like 1

I'd settle for the current team. There is a lot of improvement in them. If there are changes hopefully it will only be the odd 1 or 2

Porsing is about to have a run at reserve. It will suck for somebody else to get that benefit.

Kai is inconsistent but so was janowski in his 2nd year.

I'd be gutted to lose toft or auty. But it will probably be for rose or Kerr

Lambert and Jorgensen have to be back!

Leaves t h jonasen who Poole will probably want to use. Is he their asset? Would love Niels but I'm not that naive. So may be looking at who other teams drop.

Also see who misses out on the gp . They may be wanting a uk team.

• Like 1

Sorry, but I cant get excited about next year after al our recent troubles. The withholding information about who's riding, the cancellation of meetings on a whim, treating the fans with such contempt, doesn't enthuse me too much at the moment.

The British League needs major a overhaul. before anybody thinks about team building. It appears that our speedway is run to suit promoters and riders, and the fans don't even get a consideration.....

• Like 1

Jury is out for me on porsing, was blowing hot and cold before his injury. Should have pushed on and been more consistent by now. Would like THJ back as well.

If it would fit would take the current team and simply swap porsing for Kerr or rose

Sorry, but I cant get excited about next year after al our recent troubles. The withholding information about who's riding, the cancellation of meetings on a whim, treating the fans with such contempt, doesn't enthuse me too much at the moment.

The British League needs major a overhaul. before anybody thinks about team building. It appears that our speedway is run to suit promoters and riders, and the fans don't even get a consideration.....

the attitude of some who are connected with the club towards there paying customers is terrible they deserve no one turning up to meetings - season ticket holders have been ripped off as well they are now paying more per meeting than if they'd paid on the gate . Again do the club care ? I have my doubts . As for next season I feel the promotion has major bridge building to do between fans and club some will say I don't no what you mean there is no problem- well there most definitely is - I and several of friends have stopped going and it wasn't because of meltdown Thursday either why we stopped we fed up with being taken for granted the last time we went was World Cup 1st July .
  • Like 2

I am no longer attending the AFA

King's Lynn fan viewing social media updates, that's it.

Never again will I be going to any league speedway anywhere.

Could Levedev be a option again if his commitments allow? Lambert, Jorgensen,Auty, Huckenbeck,Rose, would be in my plans like Poole a youthful look about it.

I am no longer attending the AFA

King's Lynn fan viewing social media updates, that's it.

Never again will I be going to any league speedway anywhere.

Get yourself up to the NSS next Friday, you can leave all the speedway blues behind you and enjoy and super evening.

• Like 1