British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Should be a Ch'ship side next year we should be thinking about ......after Leicester's win at BVue last night Lynn will be hard pushed to avoid the relegation play-off imo.....

Should be a Ch'ship side next year we should be thinking about ......after Leicester's win at BVue last night Lynn will be hard pushed to avoid the relegation play-off imo.....

Concerning isn't it!!

Please let's go back in time to mid July and race the Poole match with today's track 😕. We would be looking forward to the play offs 😥

Edited by Trees
  • Like 1

Whatever !! ..... That's all the promotion deserves .......

Following Speedway as I have, I have felt disappointed, I have felt let down, I have many times felt annoyed, sometimes I feel 'What's the point', and most years I feel 'probably next year', but never have I felt so embarrassed to wear the clubs colours, as I did at the interval last Wednesday. Buster and his planning had made this club into the biggest laughing stock of the Speedway world...

• Like 2

Im going to re name you lot the happy lynn fans as for next year like to see local lads Lewis Rose and Lewi Kerr back .

I am no longer attending the AFA

King's Lynn fan viewing social media updates, that's it.

Never again will I be going to any league speedway anywhere.

I can understand your comment."That" meeting was a killer.The DH was a recipe for diasaster.Buster should of known this with his experience as a promoter.I don't know what he is being paid,but his club must come first.

• Like 1

Concerning isn't it!!

Please let's go back in time to mid July and race the Poole match with today's track . We would be looking forward to the play offs

problem is if you go with a championship team on the cheap that where your going to end up - yes dump Holder and Batch but at least replace them with like for like and if they had we may still have been looking forward to the play offs . Sadly we only have ourselves to blame . By your comments race Poole on today's track you must feel Buster got the track wrong that night and ultimately he was to blame for the situation that developed that night with Holder and Batch ? Losing Lewis Rose was massive as well he seems to have been totally forgotten since his injury if there is a rider of the season Lewis would be my choice .
  • Like 1

I can understand your comment."That" meeting was a killer.The DH was a recipe for diasaster.Buster should of known this with his experience as a promoter.I don't know what he is being paid,but his club must come first.

How is it today, we have a Bank Holiday Monday, yet we haven't got a match on. Surely when these 'Fixture arranger' puts these plans into place, this is the most ideal day to hold meetings, Its a wonderful opportunity to even fit a home and away in on the same day. Strange, most teams in the league have taken an advantage of this, yet we at Lynn would rather suffer the humiliation as we did last week ..,

No sense at all.......

I believe there is a big charity banger meeting there today. Probably been in the fixture list long before the speedway fraternity gave a thought to fixture planning;)

Plus some riders have Championship commitments.

Only 4 of them,although we would have had first dibs on Lambert.

2018:
Palm Toft & Jorgensen signed & full assets.
R.Lambert to go out on loan.
Iversen to return.
Huckenbeck & Porsing to be released.
J.Chapman returns part time to do some actual promoting.

1. Iversen 9.04

2. Toft 6.33

3. Jorgensen 5.86

4. Kerr 5.17

5. King 6.59

6. Auty 4.90

7. ??? 4.11

• Like 1

2018:

Iversen to return.

1. Iversen 9.04

2. Toft 6.33

3. Jorgensen 5.86

4. Kerr 5.17

5. King 6.59

6. Auty 4.90

7. ??? 4.11

Get Kim N over Danny king every day of the week! Danny K had one good season. Is a an average rider and not a number 5! Lambert needs to go somewhere where isn't the top man and also at a smaller club! Would suggest he stays away from the big 4! Somerset would be good for him!

Need Buster to sign NKI because that would hopefully result in the points limit being raised to 45! Which would make teams far better and a actual premiership!

2018:

Iversen to return.

1. Iversen 9.04

2. Toft 6.33

3. Jorgensen 5.86

4. Kerr 5.17

5. King 6.59

6. Auty 4.90

7. ??? 4.11

What KL need is this.

1. Iversen

2. Huckenbeck

3. King

4. Jorgensen

5. R. Lambert

6. Rose

7. Kerr

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

What KL need is this.

1. Iversen

2. Huckenbeck

3. King

4. Jorgensen

5. R. Lambert

6. Rose

7. Kerr

Swap King for someone better!!!

Get Kim N over Danny king every day of the week! Danny K had one good season. Is a an average rider and not a number 5! Lambert needs to go somewhere where isn't the top man and also at a smaller club! Would suggest he stays away from the big 4! Somerset would be good for him! Need Buster to sign NKI because that would hopefully result in the points limit being raised to 45! Which would make teams far better and a actual premiership!

I agree with you about King, but struggle to think where he could go that is a smaller club than KL?