British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Chapman junior if you cant back your family say nowt lad

Time for him to go getting too gobby about tracks and thinks he is a gp star Little boy with talent but a lot of growing up to do!!

Time for him to go getting too gobby about tracks and thinks he is a gp star Little boy with talent but a lot of growing up to do!!

Are you a rapper?

Edited by ouch
  • Like 1

People if Robert did go i am sure there would be life after that at the club .

There may not be life at the club regardless of wether Robert stays or goes. If he doe leave then I suspect that a few more fans will walk away from speedway and KL Stars. Buster would need to draft in a very exciting replacement No.1. Is that his announcement next Weds? If it is I hope that is that Robert Lambert is staying in 2018.

If Buster has any plans to run next year, then his first job has to be to convince Lambert to stay and ride. If he loses Lambert then he may as well shut the gate because the fans that are left, will see this as a sign of the end.

I think Buster has put too much responsibility on Lamberts shoulders, whereas, as a youngster, he should be an extra draw to a proper No1. When Buster let Holder go he should have replace with similar. . Instead he took the cheapest options.....

The ball now is firmly in Buster's court, His next decision has to be his most important....

• Like 1

:lol::lol:

It makes me laugh when I read that people will walk away if Lambert goes.

Utter nonsense, the reason people walk away is because the owner is failing the fans.

The BSPA as a whole is failing British Speedway.

Rider's come and go, Lambert isn't the be all and end all for King's Lynn.

• Like 1

No, Robert is not the be and end all of riders for the club BUT he's one of us, a local guy, a rider with massive potential to concur the world, we want him to race for us, he's entertaining, a racer, Rider of the Year in 2016 and no doubt in the running this season. King's Lynn is his club, like Belle Vue was Collins, Morton, Cookie, Bewley, like Poole was Middlos, like Ipswich was John and Chris Louis...etc etc etc

• Like 2

:lol: :lol:

It makes me laugh when I read that people will walk away if Lambert goes.

Utter nonsense, the reason people walk away is because the owner is failing the fans.

The BSPA as a whole is failing British Speedway.

Rider's come and go, Lambert isn't the be all and end all for King's Lynn.

Agree riders come and go, But Lambert is our star performer, a rider who has been born and bred at Saddlebow Road, and somebody who has a connection with the Club and Fans. If I was in control of a Club, getting someone with the potential of Lambert secured for the year, would be my first prioritive .

Agree riders come and go, But Lambert is our star performer, a rider who has been born and bred at Saddlebow Road, and somebody who has a connection with the Club and Fans. If I was in control of a Club, getting someone with the potential of Lambert secured for the year, would be my first prioritive .

I can see both yours and Danny Smith's views on Lambo.I too would be trying to get him signed up ASAP.But only if the deal rider AND the club.

I'm sure there will plenty of interest in him.Just hope Buster can do a deal and that Lambo isn't miffed off at Lynn :o .

• Like 1

Well done to Chris Holder - finishing 4th in the German SGP. Oops - wrong thread :wink:

• Like 1

He has got to make a living somehow after being sacked by Lynn Should have shown that form then instead of messing about all the time

Edited by JAYSEEESS
  • Like 5

Well done to Chris Holder - finishing 4th in the German SGP. Oops - wrong thread :wink:

Folder riding for Folder.Wet,grippy track.No probs.Just attack it as you should.

Yes !!, well done to Chris Holder, it was really good to see some of that old form back. Also nice to see that you have lost non of your sarcastic form in writing that comment. The situation with Chris at Lynn was not in the best interest of anyone or the sport, but am so pleased you find it something to laugh about... :wink::wink:

Is Robert like Lee in some respect did Lynn lose a few supporters when he left? Bettsy who had a huge following was nearing the end so that time was a strange period for the club.

Robert, over time could become the next Bettsy.

Lee, nah, different class. Lee was streets ahead at his age.

Like the Holder post! Just shows he can ride dodgy tracks when he wants too.

Edited by kelvinht

Robert, over time could become the next Bettsy.

Lee, nah, different class. Lee was streets ahead at his age.

Like the Holder post! Just shows he can ride dodgy tracks when he wants too.

Can you ever see a 16 year old lad now ever coming into the top league and beating and mixing it with the best Lee was a one off one of the best riders i have ever seen.
  • Like 2