Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

I think you've got two hopes of Morris being anywhere other than Swindon next season, and one of those died in 2003.

id take Nick Morris over Lambert eveytime .

Ive watched Robert progress from the national League team through to the senior stars team and he is what i regard a proper kings Lynn rider who is still going to keep improving for the foreseeable future. I definitely think he has more potential than Nick Morris so would be gutted to lose Robert for 2018 but wouldn’t mind Morris as well as but not instead of

I want 7 riders who ​want ​to ride for King's Lynn in 2018.

I would rather have Lambo on 7.38 than Morris on 8.87 if I had to choose between them.

Nick Morris has started to develop into a very, very good rider. I'm not going to sit here and say that Lambert will turn out to be as good or better than Morris but it's worth bearing in mind that he has three extra years experience and development on Lambert.

Nick Morris has started to develop into a very, very good rider. I'm not going to sit here and say that Lambert will turn out to be as good or better than Morris but it's worth bearing in mind that he has three extra years experience and development on Lambert.

Agree with that.But think if, and it's a big if,Swindon couldn't fit him in for 2018 i'm sure they would try for 2019...8.87 is pretty high if his heart is with Swindon and he only rode elsewhere for a season. :wink:

Can't see any Aussie riders wanting to ride for KL next season

Agree with that.But think if, and it's a big if,Swindon couldn't fit him in for 2018 i'm sure they would try for 2019...8.87 is pretty high if his heart is with Swindon and he only rode elsewhere for a season. :wink:

Swindon's rider of the year, Nick Morris, will be back at Swindon next season. Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Do Kings Lynn really want to go down the Aussie route going forward ? Would think after Buster was bitten on the ass, not once but twice last season he will steer well clear of them.

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

I want 7 riders who ​want ​to ride for King's Lynn in 2018.

I would rather have Lambo on 7.38 than Morris on 8.87 if I had to choose between them.

I absolutely agree with your first line, probably the most important ingredient of all. but if we had to choose between them two riders, I'm afraid it would have to be Morris. The 1 half points that separates them is massive, and indicates the strides Morris has made these past 2 years. I had thought Robert would be at that level too, but he is a long way off that...

I really don't think we can lump all the Aussie riders in one Holder / Batchelor lump. Far too much stereotyping there. I still prefer Lambert to Morris as I believe that Robert will emerge as one of the Top Ten riders in the world after some self evaluation and re-structuring of his team. A world title is within his grasp in the next three seasons IF he can bring about the necessary changes.

I absolutely agree with your first line, probably the most important ingredient of all. but if we had to choose between them two riders, I'm afraid it would have to be Morris. The 1 half points that separates them is massive, and indicates the strides Morris has made these past 2 years. I had thought Robert would be at that level too, but he is a long way off that...

Have only seen Lambert at Swindon and on both occasions he has not been that good. I know he is still young but he is nowhere near Nick Morris in his performances.

Being a young Brit I hope he can improve but he needs to change something.

Auty is shocking and nowhere near the level needed ...should have stay retired .

What would you know you Buffoon??😅 i respect what the King's Lynn fans opinions are of him good or bad. With your nasty personal comments about a rider call yourself a speedway fan.? Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

What would you know you Buffoon?? i respect what the King's Lynn fans opinions are of him good or bad. With your nasty personal comments about a rider call yourself a speedway fan.?

Josh rode his socks off for King’s Lynn last year and I’m sure the majority of stars fans appreciated his efforts
  • Like 1

Have only seen Lambert at Swindon and on both occasions he has not been that good. I know he is still young but he is nowhere near Nick Morris in his performances.

Being a young Brit I hope he can improve but he needs to change something.

Assuming they have similar levels of ability why on earth would Lambert be anywhere near Morris when the latter has three more years experience? If Lambert now is performing to a similar level to Morris in 2014 then I'd suggest there is little to worry about.

Wish people would leave Lambert alone and just let him develop.

• Like 4