Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Yep not entirely displeased with that. Hopefully he'll come back in the future a more rounded competitor. One of those frustrating riders who could win a race against good opposition by quarter of a lap and then come last in his next heat against a poor line up.

• Like 1

Yep not entirely displeased with that. Hopefully he'll come back in the future a more rounded competitor. One of those frustrating riders who could win a race against good opposition by quarter of a lap and then come last in his next heat against a poor line up.

He was the new bob brhel in the making 😜

Kai Huckenbeck has confirmed he wont do the UK in 2018.

Doing Poland, 2nd league Sweden and 2 leagues in Germany.

Kai on a 5.37 or MPT on a 5.53.Sign him asap for me..

Think MPT is one of the Riders in line for the Stars in 2018 and could well be the next to sign. I liked his attitude and was always ready to give it 100%. But again it will all depend on what they do with the averages. If they load some of the top riders again next year it could make it hard to get some riders in. Hope that If NIELS returns it will be on his 2016 average.

No Niels now then, so if RL stays he is THE man in the new Under 8 team. Much as I like Robert I just cannot get "excited" about any of this New, New Dawn. Can't see how new fans would be attracted to it , or return even if there was a Free Admission meeting early on in the season.

I'm sure MPT has rode in the Danish League for Esbjerg this last few seasons with him moving to Holsted in 2018. If the Danes use squads then this might help fixture clashes between the British & Danish Leagues now the PL is going fixed nights on Mondays & Wednesdays.

Not sure if TJ has signed for a Danish club.

• Like 1

No Niels now then, so if RL stays he is THE man in the new Under 8 team. Much as I like Robert I just cannot get "excited" about any of this New, New Dawn. Can't see how new fans would be attracted to it , or return even if there was a Free Admission meeting early on in the season.

Have you missunderstood?

We can have 1 rider over an 8 average but I think you may be right with no Iversen.

Wednesday's may just be the cause.

Have you missunderstood?

We can have 1 rider over an 8 average but I think you may be right with no Iversen.

Wednesday's may just be the cause.

Indeed I did misunderstand - a rush of blood to the head. But as you said very likely no Iversen because of Weds. Woffy and Robert Lambert would bring me back to my bench at the AFA.

KL are in trouble I think. Cant see NKI returning.

Best bet is to try and get the released Swindon rider.

I suspect Somerset are already salivating over that one.

Doyle very nearly signed for us before he did Swindon a couple of years ago. He lives in Norwich so I wouldn't rule that one out straight away.

If averages I have seen are correct then

1) Doyle 9.69

2) Jorgensen 5.93

3)

4)Kerr 5.06

5) lambert 7.38

6) TJH 4.64

7)

Would give you 9.8 to play with for last 2 riders

• Like 2

Now with racing Monday and Wednesday. How many of these Danes will ride UK Premiership

-

NKI - KBjerre - Hans Andersen - LBjerre - TJorgensen - NKlindt - MPT - PHougaard - Jan Graversen

Of course others such as Nicki P - Leo Madsen - Kilderman etc. but don’t think these will be be considering UK in their 2018 plans

Be interesting to see DMU view that Uk has set Wednesday’s as a set race night.

Think after last season, if Iversen isn't interested then Buster is gonna go without a true number 1.

Team will look something like:

1. Hans Andersen 7.75

2. Lewis Rose 5.25

3. Tomas Jorgensen 5.93

4. Michael Palm-Toft 5.57

5. Robert Lambert 7.36

6. Lewis Kerr 5.06

7. Josh Auty 4.68

Ave: 41.60

Edited by Danny Smith

Think after last season, if Iversen isn't interested then Buster is gonna go without a true number 1.

Team will look something like:

1. Hans Andersen 7.75

2. Lewis Rose 5.25

3. Danny King 6.66

4. Michael Palm-Toft 5.57

5. Robert Lambert 7.36

6. Lewis Kerr 5.06

7. Josh Auty 4.68

Ave: 42.33

Jorgensen has already signed for you.

Jorgensen has already signed for you.

Yep, now included