British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Somebody should gamble on THJ in my opinion, If the lad can get some decent equipment over he will be a bargain on a 4.64 average.

. Good. Danny King is way past his best.

31 years old is Danny King. 3 years younger than Tomasz Gollob was when he won his first World Title.

Danny King will never be a world beater, but on 6.6ish average you couldn't find of a more experienced, reliable & capable third heat leader.

Edited by Col
  • Like 3

That doesn't mean that he hasn't already got his seven signed already.

No doubt some riders are already agreed, But you can be assured the full team isn't assembled yet. There would be no sense having your team signed up and keeping it a secret. You want to have as much time as possible to promote the coming year and get the area and people interested.

The fact Buster said he wouldn't be making any announcements till after Christmas tells me he's hanging around till all other teams have their squads, hoping to sign riders that don't have a place, on the cheap. It don't fill me with much confidence, but I suppose having a team to support is more than lot of people have....

I get the feeling buster is waiting to see if they drop the 2 league rule in Poland. as this is what was agreed would happen but they still have not authorised it in Poland, As I think he wants iversen in the team which is why the team is not being announced as he still does not know if he can ride. Matt Ford is also in the same predicament

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if the Kings Lynn management didn't have the bulk of their team signed up.

• Like 1

It's got an element of 'heard it all before' about it but I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt and see what January brings.

• Like 1

It's got an element of 'heard it all before' about it but I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt and see what January brings.

I agree - will see what happens in the new year but they have there work cut out to make me want to return - they need to make it the place to be each Wednesday or every other week like it used to be Id look forward to going now my first thoughts are can I be bothered to go they need to change that mind set - to be honest they got there work cut out with several fans I no who walked away mid season.

I wish I was more confident , but we have heard it so many times in the past. I'll wait and see what January brings, but it cant to hard to make improvements on last year..

As for being more open, It appear again the Fans are the last to know anything, and that in itself, isn't good...

I wish I was more confident , but we have heard it so many times in the past. I'll wait and see what January brings, but it cant to hard to make improvements on last year..

As for being more open, It appear again the Fans are the last to know anything, and that in itself, isn't good...

I sat laughing to myself whilst reading the press release about media and keeping fans informed then advising we going to tell you nothing for a further 3-8 weeks... great PR

Edited by psycho3a
  • Like 2

Living up to that in the Lynn News - seems beyond credible - the stuff of dreams indeed. Far too much to live up to!

" Lynn have gone through every aspect of their structure, both on the riding side and behind the scenes – where they have made an addition in personnel – plus aspects of the operation which no-one would have ever dreamed about to make an innovative presentation of their future vision to potential sponsors and the media."

​I hope one thing is that emails will in future be answered, at least. Is that what KLS means?

Edited by waytogo28

2 new riders in so that is 5 returning. I wonder if that means New, as in not having ridden for Lynn before?

2 new riders in so that is 5 returning. I wonder if that means New, as in not having ridden for Lynn before?

one could be NKI and the other Kerr. If it is I would be more than happy with that.
  • Like 1