British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

If you have ordered Fans Forum tickets from the club, they are being sent out from Tuesday 19th onwards .....

38 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

A like Erik Ross a lot, he would be an excellent signing.

It was Erik that rode that amazing race round the boards towards the end of last season? :)  

2 hours ago, DWP said:

I believe Robert now lives in Germany with his girlfriend 

Which I would assume would add extra costs to his travel, not sure any U.K. Promoter would be best pleased at having to foot that bill for a UK rider.

just my view:wink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DWP said:

I believe Robert now lives in Germany with his girlfriend 

Wheres his mum live?  In the garage?;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I can't understand why people keep mentioning that T H Jonasson as a possible team member for next season. He is an overated , overweight, has been , who's best years are gone.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Haza said:

I’ve heard a young Dane Kasper Andersen is in the frame for a team place . I’ve never heard of him to be honest 

Sixth in Danish Under 21 Championship

2nd in Fritte Cup (season long competition for up and coming riders)

Rode a few Danske Metal League matches for Esbjerg, including a 13 paid 18 at Grindsted where he beat Porsing, Bellego and Patrick Hansen 11-nil

Scored 4 points for Sweden in  European Under 21 Team Final (he was out scored by all four Latvians)

He is one of a number of promising Danes of similar ability - Patrick Hansen, Jonas Jeppesen, Jason Jorgensen, Andreas Lyager, Mikkel B Andersen - all of whom could turn into decent riders but none of whom look like future GP stars. Most likely top stars among Danish under 21 riders are Frederik Jakobsen, Tim Sorensen and Mads Hansen (the latter two only moved from 85cc to 500cc last year so are still very young).

Jakobsen would be worth considering for a PL place, the others would probably be better suited to the CL [subject to assessed averages being appropriate.]

8 hours ago, Haza said:

I’ve heard a young Dane Kasper Andersen is in the frame for a team place . I’ve never heard of him to be honest 

Did see his profile on the GSK Facebook page the other day that he seems to have a British club lined up which "can't be announced yet", so definitely think he will be over here next year, but figured it would be for a Championship side personally.

15 minutes ago, MrMungo said:

Did see his profile on the GSK Facebook page the other day that he seems to have a British club lined up which "can't be announced yet", so definitely think he will be over here next year, but figured it would be for a Championship side personally.

You may be right :D

7 hours ago, therefused said:

You really are a moron. I don’t understand what you have against Robert, any chance to slate him and you will. 

Obviously a personal issue,    I'm too long in the tooth to start calling people name,   I stopped doing that at junior school.  

But I must have missed something in that post,  as I don't remember slating Lambert one bit.   I actually said I was disappointed he was leaving.    

• Like 1

Perhaps Robert Lambert does not want two meetings a week in Britain otherwise he will be riding

Sunday ...Poland

Monday GB

Tuesday .. Sweden and

Wednesday y..GB

He probably assumed fixed nights meant one meeting per week

Edited by Gunner85

5 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

Perhaps Robert Lambert does not want two meetings a week in Britain otherwise he will be riding

Sunday ...Poland

Monday GB

Tuesday .. Sweden and

Wednesday y..GB

He probably assumed fixed nights meant one meeting per week

He will be riding Saturdays for Lublin, not Sundays

Maybe it's a bit of a stunt and he will be riding for us so when he is announced Jan 25th it's a nice surprise ?

clutching at straws a bit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Greg said:

So anyway back to the team maybe something like this 

1. ???
  2. Lewi Kerr
  3. Erik Riss ??? 
  4. Thomas Jorgensen 
  5. ??? 
  6. Tomas H Jonasson
  7. Lewis Rose 

Add Kasper Andersen to that line up as what I’m hearing he’s a dead cert 

7 hours ago, mrss said:

I can't understand why people keep mentioning that T H Jonasson as a possible team member for next season. He is an overated , overweight, has been , who's best years are gone.

One reason.....his four point something average. Which he would increase over a whole season and starting at reserve.

• Like 1