British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

All doom and gloom with you isn't it.I'm sure Buster has it all in hand and we will have a good number 1.

How on earth is that doom and gloom ??? Well done Somerset for signing the World Champion good to see a promotion with some ambition to better its self - absolutely positive move for the whole league and speedway in general in the UK if that’s doom and gloom you are very deluded .

Edited by Haza

I expect they are referring to the 'another one gone by the wayside' bit.

A lot of talk saying we will only have whatever’s left over as other clubs are announcing signings, whose to say We haven’t signed our 1-7 and the other clubs are working within a pool of what’s left? The club seem pretty adamant the 1-7 will be in place for the January’s meeting, and with Christmas and New Years in between, I would imagine at least 5/6 are signed, if not the complete 7

• Like 4

Come on Stars fans..I'm sure Lynn will field a competitive team in 2018.

With Mr Brundle on board i can only see Buster putting out a strong team.Robin has vast experience and would of wanted assurances that things will change in 2018.Otherwise why waste his time.

Lets cheer up and look farward to 2018, and finding out the team in Jan.It's not long now !!

Happy Christmas to all fans and get well soon Starman :t:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

That was the bit i was referring to.

It was like Haza was saying that's another rider Lynn have let go by the wayside.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Well it is another gone by the wayside- but absolutely positive move by Somerset to sign the World Champion  we all should be pleased Doyle is racing in the uk 

4 hours ago, Haza said:

Well it is another gone by the wayside- but absolutely positive move by Somerset to sign the World Champion  we all should be pleased Doyle is racing in the uk 

I would have been pleased if if Doyle was riding  for the Stars. But I am pissed of he isn't.

16 hours ago, AlexBrady said:

A lot of talk saying we will only have whatever’s left over as other clubs are announcing signings, whose to say We haven’t signed our 1-7 and the other clubs are working within a pool of what’s left? The club seem pretty adamant the 1-7 will be in place for the January’s meeting, and with Christmas and New Years in between, I would imagine at least 5/6 are signed, if not the complete 7

One would hope so,     but then why have we to wait so long to find out?         Probably everything is not in place yet   ????   

18 minutes ago, g13webb said:

One would hope so,     but then why have we to wait so long to find out?         Probably everything is not in place yet   ????   

One way to look at it is various names have been linked with the club we can now rule some of the ones linked out as they  won’t be coming as they’ve signed for rival clubs - once Belle Vue and Poole  complete there side it will become even more clearer who’s coming by the time the fans meeting comes round the 1-7 will be more or less known i think . 

The lengthy waiting period seems to be linked to the concept of an "undreamt of marketing plan for 2018 " - we can decide of how wonderful it is, the night of the supporters forum. I am still waiting patiently for the amazing revelations. By drip releasing the team members during January, it is obviously now policy that it will greatly boost interest in the Stars for next season.

3 hours ago, Haza said:

One way to look at it is various names have been linked with the club we can now rule some of the ones linked out as they  won’t be coming as they’ve signed for rival clubs - once Belle Vue and Poole  complete there side it will become even more clearer who’s coming by the time the fans meeting comes round the 1-7 will be more or less known i think . 

Of course we will know most of who's coming before the fans forum,the club have already stated this.

6 hours ago, tellboy said:

Of course we will know most of who's coming before the fans forum,the club have already stated this.

Ha ha but I doubt we need the club to tell us - do you ? 

if buster has made it up with holder, perhaps he will have him back

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

if buster has made it up with holder, perhaps he will have him back

No chance