British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

The distant, between your world and mine, are miles apart.     you, a self acclaimed master of sarcasm,  believe it is wrong to voice an opinion unless you are equally efficient as the person you have an opinion on.   Yes, I voiced my dissatisfaction at the lack  of information coming from the club, as did many others,  it was my opinion,   but you see it as moaning..      But I didn't proclaim to be efficient in that said role.     But obviously, you feel you are an expert in many roles....      

Many years ago I played football at a semi professional level,  but was no where near the standard of those playing today,    but it doesn't stop me shouting an opinion, be it right or wrong at those far superior then I.       Moaning,   and having an opinion, to me  are not the same thing.       

See, the thing is with Speedway we all have to be total kissass or we're not welcome.

Then when those running the sport look around at their empty terraces they seem clueless on why "us moaners" are no longer there.

They're right, we're wrong.

That's why British Speedway is in it's best position it ever been in :rolleyes:

So Lambert has said his plans will be revealed next week, will we see him rerun to KL? I would say very likely as can't see who would be able to purchase him on a full transfer. 

NKI

rose

TJ 

Kerr

Lambert

Manzeres

Fill the rest 

Edited by Phil The Ace

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

NKI

rose

TJ 

Kerr

Lambert

Manzeres

Fill the rest 

Kasper Andersen 

8 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Looks like a season of struggles if that’s the side....

Shouldnt this post be on your own pussycat thread? ;):P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could you tempt Nicki back????

One of those seven must be wrong as we can't possibly be going in to the season a couple of points below the limit.

38 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

One of those seven must be wrong as we can't possibly be going in to the season a couple of points below the limit.

Unless we're asking Iversen to drop a point off his average then bring in another over 8 in May ;)

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Could you tempt Nicki back????

Only signed up in Poland and the GPs I think this year and certainly appears to be committed to get back on form with fitness and bikes. 

Still has a house.in Northamptonshire so would be a great signing for club and British Speedway 

Lambert back but who else as they haven' named much officially yet

8 minutes ago, T.N.T. said:

Only signed up in Poland and the GPs I think this year and certainly appears to be committed to get back on form with fitness and bikes. 

Still has a house.in Northamptonshire so would be a great signing for club and British Speedway 

Lambert back but who else as they haven' named much officially yet

Only signed in Poland, Sweden and Denmark so he needs the 3 league rule to actually be dropped. 

6 hours ago, g13webb said:

Moaning,   and having an opinion, to me  are not the same thing.       

Correct !

Definition of a moaner:-  someone who continually bleats about an issue in public (whilst usually standing at the back of the crowd) but does sod all about it !

Having an opinion is healthy and is most useful when aired directly with the other party who then has the opportunity to express their opinion which with any luck generates either a positive outcome or at least an understanding!

You decide which is best fit............................... but be aware I am an expert in the identification of moaners!

I think the secret of being a good opinion giver is to make sure your thoughts are balanced.....people who are persistently negative (or positive) will attract criticism. Especially if they bang on and on about the same things ad nauseam.

I think most of us can detect which posters are to be take notice of and which are not by their posts and how they are written.

• Like 1