British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

38 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think the secret of being a good opinion giver is to make sure your thoughts are balanced.....people who are persistently negative (or positive) will attract criticism. Especially if they bang on and on about the same things ad nauseam.

I think most of us can detect which posters are to be take notice of and which are not by their posts and how they are written.

Some of us have have been extremely positive for many many years.

Season 2017 broke the camels back for many

44 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

Correct !

Definition of a moaner:-  someone who continually bleats about an issue in public (whilst usually standing at the back of the crowd) but does sod all about it !

Having an opinion is healthy and is most useful when aired directly with the other party who then has the opportunity to express their opinion which with any luck generates either a positive outcome or at least an understanding!

You decide which is best fit............................... but be aware I am an expert in the identification of moaners!

What a sad life you must lead,   A self achieved expert,  in all  those disciplines,   must make you the biggest triviality on this forum..  

5 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Some of us have have been extremely positive for many many years.

Season 2017 broke the camels back for many

I appreciate that and can understand why, but it's difficult to take people seriously who flag up the bad stuff every time it happens but are nowhere to be seen when there are good things to comment on.

Works in reverse as well of course.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TooMuchGrip said:

NKI

Lewis Rose

Tomas Jorgensen

Ty Proctor

Robert Lambert

Lewis Kerr

Kasper Andersen

Nice team:rolleyes:.

Despite all the negitives of last season I am guessing that most of of us will be back next season to sample the fayre that is on offer.   Some will arrive with the glass half empty and some with the glass half full, but ARRIVE we will

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I appreciate that and can understand why, but it's difficult to take people seriously who flag up the bad stuff every time it happens but are nowhere to be seen when there are good things to comment on.

Works in reverse as well of course.

When there are positives then I'd certainly give those deserving a pat on the back.

Last season really killed me though, took up a season ticket for the 1st time ever after feeling really positive. 

At the end the only positive was Thomas Jorgensen.

The club has a lot of making up to do, get it all wrong in the first couple of meetings things could really turn sour very quickly. 

I believe the promotion do understand that 2018 is hugely important and fingers crossed they get it right for all concerned 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, g13webb said:

A self achieved expert,  in all  those disciplines

So you exaggerate as well as moan repetitively!  (please show me where I profess to be an expert in "all those disciplines").

Got you in one....................... constant moaner full of negativity, nothings ever right and it was always better in the good ole days........ that's you  (and you call me sad :rolleyes::rolleyes:) .

There are a few on here that have the likes of you sussed.............. read the posts!

It would seem (to me at least) that these individuals (thankfully a minority)......... yourself included of course ..........would revel in the closure of KL speedway for no other reason than to be able to trot out the expected inane ramblings something along the lines of "there told you so".    

Only "happy" when you're moaning................. life must be hard though for a failed footballer  (at least I didn't fail in my chosen profession :lol:).

Over and Out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a pathetic little person you really are.   You make these insane judgements and statements without knowing anything about me.    Your assumption of me  is so off the mark ' its laughable...   In my long years of supporting the Stars,   I have attended more fixtures than I care to count, but have programmes dating back to 65 when the club first started.    In your senseless  thought patterns why would I want a club to close after following the Stars for over 50 years ...       It was ridiculous comment from a senseless self opinionated person.   

As for the failed footballer,  brings yet another laugh.    Speaking with an Senior FA  coach, he once said for every 5000 people wanting to be a professional player only one makes the grade. Of those who do,  only 5% will make it to the top.    When  considering those odds, playing 12 years part-time and drawing  payments, I never considered that as a failure.     But then again my feet were always firmly on the ground. 

Reply if you wish, but this will be my last  response to anything you may think or write.  I've been insulted enough already and believe my integrity is far superior than stoop to your petty levels.....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Youd think THJ would be a shoe in at reserve on his average...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

g13Webb,  maybe having your feet firmly on the ground was the problem in your footballing career.  Never gonna make those far post headers unless you leave the ground :D.

Think we all need to calm down and act like the grown (old) adults we are supposed to be.  Next you 2 will offering one another out.

In other words guys it just a Speedway Forum ffs.  So let's get a grip

32 minutes ago, Pinny said:

I thought that but the signing of the young Dane probably rules that out.

38 minutes ago, Pinny said:

I'd have had him, lambert and a number 1 as my 3 main signings and worked the rest around that!

43 minutes ago, semion said:

g13Webb,  maybe having your feet firmly on the ground was the problem in your footballing career.  Never gonna make those far post headers unless you leave the ground :D.

Think we all need to calm down and act like the grown (old) adults we are supposed to be.  Next you 2 will offering one another out.

In other words guys it just a Speedway Forum ffs.  So let's get a grip

The amount of times I needed them extra 2"  has been the story of my life . . . . . . . . . . . . . .    In more ways then you might think    

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

Nice team:rolleyes:.

It's a decent team, changes mid season expected. Need the two Lewis' to step up this season and establish themselves as solid performers every week. Lambert needs to be challenging NKI for the no.1 spot , how many seasons can he be regarded as having potential. Now is the time to do it.

• Like 2

Having just seen the Lions  final  rider announcement ,   really put paid to my thoughts that  Andersen was destined to Lynn as a 3rd heatleader.     Them lions have sure assembled a strong team and have to be the bench mark of others, who have  any hopes of being competitive