British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

Check out @silverbee52’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/silverbee52/status/951391168528506880?s=09

Don't read to good to me.Seems like he wanted out but Buster wouldn't have it.I would of let him go.

Can you imagine him saying to a new club while cutting a deal, that he could be on old bikes and hope they don't break down.....

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

sounds like he spent a bit too much time with Holder and Batchelor last season and is adopting the attitude they have. now for the rest of his career nothing will ever be his fault

• Like 4

Is that article some sort of p155 take???

why would you want an over rated, jumped up tw@t of a primadonna in your team? He has basically said he doesnt want to ride for Kings Lynn but has no choice. 

Sorry but i cannot understand how people stick up for this guy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Robert Lambert will still give 100% for King's Lynn as he said in the article.And i am sure he will have decent equipment too.

Are you sure about that ? My guess there will be a few sick notes over the course of the season 

• Like 1

Seems like he could do with a new PR man, judging by some of the comments in that article. Could do a lot worse than asking DWP in my opinion, as he always supported Porsing in a very positive manner, in my opinion.

• Haha 1

Great to hear Robert is back for KL. Worrying that he is struggling to get sponsorship. Hopefully he gets some on board soon tho, as a nation we need riders of his talent and ability to progress.

The club is supposed to be breeding positivity ahead of 2018 season then this, a total smack in the face.

Big time Charlie 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Is that article some sort of p155 take???

why would you want an over rated, jumped up tw@t of a primadonna in your team? He has basically said he doesnt want to ride for Kings Lynn but has no choice. 

Sorry but i cannot understand how people stick up for this guy. 

That’s not how it comes across to me. It’s just his perspective as a rider and that’s fair enough. We all know the asset system is rubbish and holds riders to ransom.

• Like 1

I see him as another promising Brit who will fail to hit the heights, there have been many promising riders who have not developed, his attitude could see him join that club.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Seems like he could do with a new PR man, judging by some of the comments in that article. Could do a lot worse than asking DWP in my opinion, as he always supported Porsing in a very positive manner, in my opinion.

That’s for the compliment. But I am only looking after Nicklas in Poland, Denmark and Sweden. Plus with plans to move from West Norfolk to France myself in 2018 will only come to Lynn on the odd occasion. 

What is a matter with people? R Lambert is the best young prospect team GB have got  so get off his back. Lewis Kerr was appealing for funds for bikes but no one jumped on his back. I am pleased Rob will be a Star again. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

That’s not how it comes across to me. It’s just his perspective as a rider and that’s fair enough. We all know the asset system is rubbish and holds riders to ransom.

I agree. Yes, he's complained a bit but its hardly new and probably represents what most riders think. Its hardly damning stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrss said:

What is a matter with people? R Lambert is the best young prospect team GB have got  so get off his back. Lewis Kerr was appealing for funds for bikes but no one jumped on his back. I am pleased Rob will be a Star again. 

Us as fans have every right to criticise a rider who has basically said I don’t want to ride here but I will because I have too!  Would you want a rider like that in your team? 

• Like 3

IMO Lambert will go backwoods staying at Lynn, he clearly does not want to be there