British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

1 minute ago, The Stag said:

Slightly underwhelmed by both Rose and Proctor. Not sure how much improvement they have in them. Not sure Rose will ever be more than a number 2 at best. Proctor is a big gamble.

Would rather MPT

• Like 1

On 11/01/2018 at 4:29 PM, pointsmeanplayoffs said:

Yeah, because getting rid of our best riders worked out so well last season?!? 

After the shambles of last season, you cannot blame any rider for thinking twice about riding for Stars in 2018. I'll be honest, I have considered not going to watch them - last season was THAT bad.

Let's hope that after a successful season in a well run and well supported team that Robert WANTS to sign up again for the Stars in 2019. That would be a result for all concerned.

But if they don’t want to be there it’s Best they are moved on for everyone. 

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

So that's..

Lambo 7.36

Jorgensen 5.93

Rose 5.25

Kerr 5.06

Proctor 5.96 ?

Around 29.56......NKI 9.00? makes 38.56

Need a big hitter 

Leaves 3.94 for last rider truly awful team being assembled,thought for a minute it was Newcastle team  lol

4 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Won't be Andersen. Have to say what a shocking team that is being put together.

Are we talking about the same Andersen?

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

sroctor 5.5?

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Proctor 5.5?

Jorgensen is 7.10 and Proctor 7.15 in the Champ.And TJ is 5.93 in the Prem.So going by that Proctor is nearer 6. I might be wrong..

Edited by Bald Bloke

Awful looking side even if add Iversen surely Kasper Andersen can’t be the last rider. 

Total shambles again from the club how they announce the team . As I said weeks ago total waste of time going to a fans forum . 

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Jorgensen is 7.10 and Proctor 7.15 in the Champ.And TJ is 5.93 in the Prem.So going by that Proctor is nearer 6. I might be wrong..

I hope you are because if they have left less than four for the final rider that makes Proctor an even worse signing.

Surely TJ's Prem average is an attained one rather than a calculation?

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

A shame the edp have revealed the team prior to the official announcement. Couple this with the speedway star announcing Lambert last week, the promotion must be either fuming or kicking themselves - either way, I think they need to spring a surprise signing at the forum.

I will buck the trend and say that oddly, I’m quite excited by the team (big hitter and reasonable 5 point+ man to follow) 

Having at least 1 strong reserve throughout the season will be key I think, the last time I can remember that is the draft season with the re-signed ‘team Lewis’

Proctor should 5.5 (7.15÷1.3) from his Championship average as he didnt have a Premiership place

TJ is different as he achieved a Premiership average and so his Championship figure is irrelevant

• Like 2

Well done to Detective Howell!

19 minutes ago, Haza said:

Awful looking side even if add Iversen surely Kasper Andersen can’t be the last rider. 

Total shambles again from the club how they announce the team . As I said weeks ago total waste of time going to a fans forum . 

Didn't think it would take you long to have another grumble.:shock:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Didn't think it would take you long to have another grumble.:shock:

You happy with the 5 currently selected then?

A total crock of poop being put together and clearly built on the cheap

• Thanks 3

I've not posted on here for months and look what happens LOL! All I can do is laugh if not I'd cry. Can't say any more!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

You happy with the 5 currently selected then?

A total crock of poop being put together and clearly built on the cheap

Heavily banking on getting NKI to keep the fans coming through the turnstiles.

Lets just hope for all KL Supporters and the team the Poles do lift the 3 league rule as doesn't bear thinking about where it would leave KL. I hope for the sake of KL and the PREM they do lift it as I like many want to see a decent KL side even though I don't support them.

Also seems to me that what it will cost to pay NKI is maybe affecting the budget lower down, especially with the TV situ still not resolved and even if it is it will be a lot lower than the old SKY money which finally ran out end of last season under the guarantee.

Maybe KL living within their means but to me further evidence we are perhaps heading ultimately toward one big affordable league.

Of course anything possible as this time last season Swindon were being mentioned by some as bottom of the league finishers and we all know what happened there.

Lets also not forget that non performers can be emptied just prior to the first GSA's coming out end May/early June, so never say never.

Lambo 7.36

Jorgensen 5.93

Rose 5.25

Kerr 5.06

Proctor 5.96 ?.He's 5.50 so i'm told..Whooops.

Around 29.10......NKI 9.00? makes 38.10.Leaves 4.40

Could of had MPT  5.57 in place of Ty, and still had 4.33 for the no. 7 place

Edited by Bald Bloke