British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Awful looking side with an awful management and promotion team.  Chapman is so out of touch it’s unreal. 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, g13webb said:

After our poor showings in recent years,  I was optimistic that 2018 would see a change, giving us plenty to shout about.    No wonder   these plans have been kept secret,  amply assisted by slow meticulous planning,   again we have been taken as mugs.   The team assembled is disappointing,    Initially, I was pleased Niels was back, but if that is the reason for the remaining cheaper options, then probably it would have been better to have forgot Niels and look for newer talent.    This team could quite easily become  a one hit wonder, and when them meetings  come  and Niels is unavailable,  what happens then.      As good as Niels is, he alone wont  be enough to keep getting the  fans through them doors... 

For more years than I care to remember, I've attended the supporters meeting for the announcement of the team.     I have lost count of the times I come away thinking  this was going to be  our year.  We were always allowed those few weeks preseason, when we thought we had a chance.......  

They have even taken that away now,              only a fool  would fancy our chances  with that team..........

Like you I’ve come away from team announcements meetings so many times thinking that this is going to be our year only for various reasons to crush our hopes so maybe with the team that has been announced things could end up going in the opposite direction and we’ll have a good year. Unless the team changes drastically throughout the season dreaming is probably the only way we have any chance of making the playoffs 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Haza said:

So am I not allowed to voice my opinion? 

Did i say you couldn't:blink:

I know I don't spent the money or know who's affordable or not but I would of been happy with..

1.NKI 9.00

2.Rose 5.25

3.Lambo 7.36

4.Jorgensen 5.93

5.K. Nilsson 7.13

6.Kerr 5.06

7. 2.77

If no Puk.Strength in depth

1.H.Andersen 7.75

2.MPT 5.57

3.K Nilsson 7.13

4.T.Jorgensen 5.93

5.Lambo 7.36

6. Kerr 5.06

7. 3.53

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Did i say you couldn't:blink:

You call it grumbling or being negative it’s still having  an opinion - no you didn’t say I couldn’t . 

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

I know I don't spent the money or know who's affordable or not but I would of been happy with..

1.NKI 9.00

2.Rose 5.25

3.Lambo 7.36

4.Jorgensen 5.93

5.K. Nilsson 7.13

6.Kerr 5.06

7. 2.77

1.H.Andersen 7.75

2.MPT 5.57

3.K Nilsson 7.13

4.T.Jorgensen 5.93

5.Lambo 7.36

6 Kerr 5.06

Hans Andersen is at Leicester 

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

1.NKI 9.00

2.Rose 5.25

3.Lambo 7.36

4.Jorgensen 5.93

5.K. Nilsson 7.13

6.Kerr 5.06

7. 2.77

1.H.Andersen 7.75

2.MPT 5.57

3.K Nilsson 7.13

4.T.Jorgensen 5.93

5.Lambo 7.36

6 Kerr 5.06

Hans Andersen has already signed for Leicester 

That team with Nilsson at 5 looks much better than the rumoured 7 we will end up with. 

A lot depends on the new Dane, if he turns out to be a revelation we could be laughing, but I highly doubt that will happen. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, therefused said:

That team with Nilsson at 5 looks much better than the rumoured 7 we will end up with. 

A lot depends on the new Dane, if he turns out to be a revelation we could be laughing, but I highly doubt that will happen. 

The first team is a top four imho.

Don't want to knock Busters team before the season starts.We all know its not how they start ,it's how they finish.But like I said I don't have to balance the books.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I loved the look of proctor when he first came over. He really looked like a guy going places. A few years back this would have been a good signing. What happened with him though? Was it a big injury? 

Ill get behind. Lynn is my team and it's important to support the team. At the end of last season though I expected many of that team to be back. Kai thj and toft tj , A number 1 and a replacement for lambert who has stayed. 

I could even understand if the team buster went for had the likes of Harris, barker, garity, you know. Battlers. As part of the new era. Riders judged by more than average and ability.

kinda scratching my head a bit. I'm not going to be negative. Just going to take some digesting though. . . Smolinski as number 1. Anything better will be a bonus. 

We have the 2 Lewis 's and lambert. That's pretty cool. We have Niels possibly too. What is awesome after the rock star flop we signed last year. Made you appreciate what we had in Niels. as for the rest . . . . Give them a chance. 

Im not expecting a title challenge but for a few seasons we have had good teams and it's not worked out. At least there isn't going to be those expectations. It's better to fall from a low height. Hurts less

9 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

I loved the look of proctor when he first came over. He really looked like a guy going places. A few years back this would have been a good signing. What happened with him though? Was it a big injury? 

Ill get behind. Lynn is my team and it's important to support the team. At the end of last season though I expected many of that team to be back. Kai thj and toft tj , A number 1 and a replacement for lambert who has stayed. 

I could even understand if the team buster went for had the likes of Harris, barker, garity, you know. Battlers. As part of the new era. Riders judged by more than average and ability.

kinda scratching my head a bit. I'm not going to be negative. Just going to take some digesting though. . . Smolinski as number 1. Anything better will be a bonus. 

We have the 2 Lewis 's and lambert. That's pretty cool. We have Niels possibly too. What is awesome after the rock star flop we signed last year. Made you appreciate what we had in Niels. as for the rest . . . . Give them a chance. 

Im not expecting a title challenge but for a few seasons we have had good teams and it's not worked out. At least there isn't going to be those expectations. It's better to fall from a low height. Hurts less

You been up the pub

"At the end of last season though I expected many of that team to be back. Kai thj and toft tj , A number 1 and a replacement for lambert who has stayed. " 

"kinda scratching my head a bit. I'm not going to be negative. Just going to take some digesting though. . . Smolinski as number 1. Anything better will be a bonus."

I have,but I think i'm ok ;) 

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Is this proctor and rose news legit?

On EDP.I was hoping not?

Latest from EDP.My other paste was from an earlier EDP page.

Lewis Kerr is ready to start flying again at King's Lynn. Picture: Ian Burt

Lewis Kerr believes he is returning to King’s Lynn a better rider after two years away.

Edited by Bald Bloke