British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

12 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You been up the pub

"At the end of last season though I expected many of that team to be back. Kai thj and toft tj , A number 1 and a replacement for lambert who has stayed. " 

"kinda scratching my head a bit. I'm not going to be negative. Just going to take some digesting though. . . Smolinski as number 1. Anything better will be a bonus."

I have,but I think i'm ok ;) 

Not drank for 7 years but signing Proctor . . . . Maybe it's time to start again!

P.s smolinski isn't a suggestion!!!!! It was sarcasm!

Edited by Danny Connor

I see that some are including teams with Nilsson in. Didn't I read on the Leicester thread that he wasn't doing UK this year?

3 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Not drank for 7 years but signing Proctor . . . . Maybe it's time to start again!

P.s smolinski isn't a suggestion!!!!! It was sarcasm!

No.It's my bad Danny..I raced the through your post.:t:

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

No.It's my bad Danny..I raced the through your post.:t:

My grammar was everywhere too! So no worries!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I see that some are including teams with Nilsson in. Didn't I read on the Leicester thread that he wasn't doing UK this year?

I don't know Steve.Was just thinking of a competitive team within the points.:t:Im sure he would if the money was right.All about the funds

With NKI I don't think its top 4.If EDP are right.

Edited by Bald Bloke

12 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

He is doing Poland this year, I think for the first time, as in the past he has tended to be content with the UK and Sweden. With Sweden Tuesdays and Thursdays it’s quite a brutal schedule to do Poland Sunday , UK Monday, Sweden Tuesday, , UK Wednesday, and Sweden Thursday, especially as Polish TV companies seem to be wanting more a Friday meetings.

6 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Would of preferred Richie Worral instead of proctor :angry:

A point and a bit on the team ave.After MPT I agree

I really fear our future is on the brink.

I shall not be there much in 2018 and if things go as badly as this team looks then there will be huge concern by mid season

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't know Steve.Was just thinking of a competitive team within the points.:t:Im sure he would if the money was right.All about the funds

With NKI I don't think its top 4.If EDP are right.

I think any of them would if the price is right. ;)

15 minutes ago, Daytripper said:

He is doing Poland this year, I think for the first time, as in the past he has tended to be content with the UK and Sweden. With Sweden Tuesdays and Thursdays it’s quite a brutal schedule to do Poland Sunday , UK Monday, Sweden Tuesday, , UK Wednesday, and Sweden Thursday, especially as Polish TV companies seem to be wanting more a Friday meetings.

Yes, that's what I thought I read too.

13 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Would of preferred Richie Worral instead of proctor :angry:

If you have more points or options to play with, his average is higher than Ty's 

Looking forward to our visits to Kings Lynn in 2018.  Won’t need a dodgy track this time. Trouble is, every other team will be looking forward to their trips there as well!

Shocking looking lineup. Proctor? Come on!

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking forward to our visits to Kings Lynn in 2018.  Won’t need a dodgy track this time. Trouble is, every other team will be looking forward to their trips there as well!

Shocking looking lineup. Proctor? Come on!

Hope Folder wont try and influence his team mates,when it's grippy.Typical Poole fan.Lynn might drop down yet.If Puk don't come on board.That would be ok for you also.Poole would be top of almost nothing lol.Poole v Poole.You would win

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

for those wanting more points used higher up and having a 2pt reserve, just think how it was in 2017, and this years reserves are going to be so much better.

i don't mind Ty Proctor being at KL, i saw him for Workington a couple of times last season and one thing i noticed was if he gets wound up he's a totally different rider, so we need someone that can really get the best out of him.

• Like 2

With the Lambert, Rose,Kerr, TJ and Procter all onboard what does it leave for the remaining 2?

Edited by semion