British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Tonight's the night! THIS is what we have been waiting for! Just How Amazing can it be? Is it just like the Music Hall style "amazing" - where every other act was truly stupendous and unlike anything that had gone before them? I hope that medical facilities are on hand to cope with stupefied members of the audience.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Tonight's the night! THIS is what we have been waiting for! Just How Amazing can it be? Is it just like the Music Hall style "amazing" - where every other act was truly stupendous and unlike anything that had gone before them? I hope that medical facilities are on hand to cope with stupefied members of the audience.

I hope those in attendance aren’t disappointed- let’s hope this is the beginning of a new era were the owner listens rather than my way or the highway attitude- we’re fans are treated with respect rather than taken for granted . We shall see for me I’ve seen nothing so far to make me return for the first meeting but we shall see the jury is still out . 

• Like 1

For those that can be assed to turn up tonight, no upsetting Buster by mentioning Holdergate  of last season.   Bit Like Basil mentioning the war. :D

I see the new  Social media/Marketing officer has been appointment at Saddlebow.  This was the role that  Robin Brundle was advertising ?

and the winner is........ Buster's daughter :D

Edited by semion
  • Haha 2

As there have been no leaks about riders signing for Lynn this week, I fully expect an announcement tonight saying they can't announce the name of the number one because the I's haven't been dotted and the T's crossed.

Got my cynical head on:wink: but don't think I'm far wrong:P

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

As there have been no leaks about riders signing for Lynn this week, I fully expect an announcement tonight saying they can't announce the name of the number one because the I's haven't been dotted and the T's crossed.

I expect they will say it is because they are waiting for the clearance on the 3 league ruling, although the ruling has been lifted it needs agreement from the clubs involved.

56 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

They have stated that the final 2 riders will be announced tonight

Got a feeling there will be a Danish feel to this evening's proceedings but maybe not the main Dane everyone is hoping for :unsure:

16 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Got a feeling there will be a Danish feel to this evening's proceedings but maybe not the main Dane everyone is hoping for :unsure:

porsing is in the uk today coincidence? 

35 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

porsing is in the uk today coincidence? 

Thinking more at the top of the team rather than the bottom.

Hoping I'm wrong :o

19 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Kenneth!!!!!

could well be ?

Just now, mrss said:

I really hope not.

He was class for us last year