British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

How about....

'On ya Bikes Kings Lynn.... Never mind the danger'  :wink:  I am sure baggy would appreciate that one :D

I can’t stop laughing - is this a wind up! I can’t believe anyone in Stars management really thinks this is good. Unbelievable as we travel back in time to 1970’s 

Don’t wish to be negative but this is absolute s h i t !! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Has anyone found anything postive posted about this anywhere. Even Trees has been quiet....or is she practising her singing:D

This chant will have away clubs and fans shaking in their boots. What's wrong with air horns? Speedway is a motorsport after all.

It will be more successful than the exploding Witches you tried all those years ago :P

50 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Has anyone found anything postive posted about this anywhere. Even Trees has been quiet....or is she practising her singing:D

King's Lynn (clapping emojis not allowed!) 

King's Lynn (ditto) 

King's Lynn (ditto) 

That bit will go well :)

59 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

The only positive thing that can come out of this is the club decided to dump it . 

That is the gayest thing in Speedway I have heard since the name Turbo Twins, and shows the lack of moving with the times a complete and utter embarrassment!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

That is the gayest thing in Speedway I have heard since the name Turbo Twins, and shows the lack of moving with the times a complete and utter embarrassment!

The gays have more class thans this! Don't tar us with this tacky $hite!

I thought the Stars were a speedway team not a pre school toddler group. 

• Like 1

I think it is very apt, after reading some comments on the live updates site Kings Lynn fans are used to standing around.