British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

:D

WOW!!!

Just WOW!!!

Form an orderly queue Kings Lynn fans and get there early for the first meeting...

If this doesn't pack em in, then nothing will...!

Can anyone beat this though? Surely there must be some on here who could even eclipse this stupendous effort..

WOW!!! (again)

:D:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 1

On a different note,because people always seem to focus on the bad points rather than the good.

I see the club are looking to have a new mascot designed.They are asking for people to design a mascot which will in turn be made into a costumed character.The winning family will also receive free entry to the club’s home meetings throughout the year for two adults and all children under 16. The winners will also have their picture taken with the mascot in the centre of the track and get a chance to meet the riders.

That's not a bad incentive to get your creative skills into action.I'm sure someone will come along and pick something wrong with this though

18 minutes ago, tellboy said:

On a different note,because people always seem to focus on the bad points rather than the good.

I see the club are looking to have a new mascot designed.They are asking for people to design a mascot which will in turn be made into a costumed character.The winning family will also receive free entry to the club’s home meetings throughout the year for two adults and all children under 16. The winners will also have their picture taken with the mascot in the centre of the track and get a chance to meet the riders.

That's not a bad incentive to get your creative skills into action.I'm sure someone will come along and pick something wrong with this though

Agreed( bet that shocked you) but it should have been started weeks ago so a costume could be made ready for the start of the season. As it is the first meeting is April 4th and the competition ends 10 days later.

As for the name suggestion : Wendy the Wheel...can you imagine the comments :P

Edited by Star Lady

23 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Agreed( bet that shocked you) but it should have been started weeks ago so a costume could be made ready for the start of the season. As it is the first meeting is April 4th and the competition ends 10 days later.

As for the name suggestion : Wendy the Wheel...can you imagine the comments :P

Better than Wendy the bike though:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Didn’t JC have a big Star as a Mascot ? Can’t remember if it took off or what happened to it 

1 hour ago, semion said:

Didn’t JC have a big Star as a Mascot ? Can’t remember if it took off or what happened to it 

Indeed there was a big Star as a mascot.Not been seen since Star Lady stopped attending.Now who was under that costume:D

4 hours ago, Danny Connor said:

What ever drugs have been taken by who ever OK'd this i want some of!!!! 

Cringe!

Like a few others on here I can’t stop laughing, bloody hell thats the funniest thing I have seen in ages.

Well folks if you wanted proof that Buster has completely lost the plot, it’s arrived

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Like a few others on here I can’t stop laughing, bloody hell thats the funniest thing I have seen in ages.

Well folks if you wanted proof that Buster has completely lost the plot, it’s arrived

"I am passionate about defending British Speedway. This is a major blow to the sport in the UK and the blame is very firmly at the door of Kings Lynn Speedway." :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2