British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Let’s wait and se before we load the gun let alone fire it.  The boy is a self employed Speedway rider whose wages are based on him riding a Motorbike.  Where ever that takes him

• Like 2

Team kevlars look good, pleased to see the blue return.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Team kevlars look good, pleased to see the blue return.

From the pictures they look pretty good. The one that Kerr's wearing reminds me a bit of the crazy football shirts of the 90's

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Well that's another positive quickly and efficiently turned into a negative.

Great work everybody!

Don't let the barstewards get ya down, as someone shouted out to Shane Parker once lol

Let's just try to think positive people, you can do it if you try really hard arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Think the Championship promoters can be blamed fairly and squarely for our Weds race night #should'vebeenThursday!! 

• Like 1

You cant blame Premiership clubs for looking after their own domain,   Its just another example that shows the sport should be governed by an independent body..  No way should the second division be able to dictate what happens to the top division in any sport..

Them Race suites  sure look the part, and I agree I'm pleased they resemble the old Blue colour..      Just hope they can keep them nice clean over the weekend ...   by making the gate keeping in front.:t:

Just seen on Facebook Trees that you guys have been to the QE2 hospital with both Lewis' and Kasper giving away Easter eggs in the children's ward, fantastic stuff and well done to all involved.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Just seen on Facebook Trees that you guys have been to the QE2 hospital with both Lewis' and Kasper giving away Easter eggs in the children's ward, fantastic stuff and well done to all involved.

Yes, a nice idea of Jo, we will try to make it a yearly thing, thankfully the ward wasn't full :) and the nurses sent a lovely little thank you card awwww

• Like 2

Good Friday, 28th March 1975  was the start of something very Special.    43 yrs ago was when Michael Lee  made his debut for the Stars against Leicester Lions.   

The weather was just as bad then as it is now,  as it snowed that morning....   but the meeting still went ahead....   Lynn won 46 -32.  

God  it makes one feel old....:drink:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

Good Friday, 28th March 1975  was the start of something very Special.    43 yrs ago was when Michael Lee  made his debut for the Stars against Leicester Lions.   

The weather was just as bad then as it is now,  as it snowed that morning....   but the meeting still went ahead....   Lynn won 46 -32.  

God  it makes one feel old....:drink:

I was there that day as well I seem to remember Micheal whipped the then England captain Ray Wilson 3 times - that morning as I’m sure it was a 11am start we all knew we’d something very special In Lee - seem to remember overnight snow  and it being freezing cold but the meeting went ahead . And yes I feel old too 

1 hour ago, Haza said:

I was there that day as well I seem to remember Micheal whipped the then England captain Ray Wilson 3 times - that morning as I’m sure it was a 11am start we all knew we’d something very special In Lee - seem to remember overnight snow  and it being freezing cold but the meeting went ahead . And yes I feel old too 

You are old and......... grumpy :D

• Haha 1

I remember Mike the bike making his debut. Speedway at Lynn was never the same again.

• Like 1

The rise of Lee was a special time at Lynn, the fall was such a bloody waste

5 hours ago, Trees said:

You are old and......... grumpy :D

But has a bloody good memory. :t:

• Thanks 1