British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

13 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Great, Robert Lambert and 6 Danes ( or is one of them Swedish? ). Some Weds. KL would need 7 guests ( that's OK as it's all in the best interest of the sport )

Bit of a daft decision to pick those riders and have a FRN of wednesday 

From Lewis twitter :sad:

Pretty bad one, long spiral fracture on my left tibia and broke several bones in my right foot. More scans etc today. Thanks for everyone’s nice comments

50 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Bit of a daft decision to pick those riders and have a FRN of wednesday 

I would put money on all the original Danes (and Lambert's Danish contract) being signed when the FRN was still going to be Thursday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I would put money on all the original Danes (and Lambert's Danish contract) being signed when the FRN was still going to be Thursday.

May have been the case but then the league, or like Swindon did, Kings Lynn should have stuck to Thursdays.  It seems that very few of the Speedway owners have much business sense.  For some years now they have made changes that have cocked up the sport and driven fans away and have not come up with ideas to bring in many youngsters. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Stag said:

Hadn't thought about that!!!

Can't be many options.... Stuart Robson!

Thought you was on a wind up:D.

Speedy recovery to both Lewis and Kasper.

As i said last night having seen Kasper's whole body shake for what seemed like about 5 seconds then lay motionless.I was quite relieved today to see he only has a broken shoulder and severe concussion.I mean that in the best possible way.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

As i said last night having seen Kasper's whole body shake for what seemed like about 5 seconds then lay motionless.I was quite relieved today to see he only has a broken shoulder and severe concussion.I mean that in the best possible way.

You and me both. That was horrible to see and I have to say I feared the worst. Couldn't really get that far from my mind on the long drive home. Then to wake up this morning and seeing his tweet of him being ok with 'just' a broken shoulder was nothing short of remarkable.

• Like 1

I would think that Josh Auty will be in the thinking for a Stars team place.

47 minutes ago, First Bend Bunching said:

Would Eric Riss fit, no idea what his average would be

If he was to come in on his Leicester average from last season,he would fit for Kerr.

9 hours ago, tellboy said:

If he was to come in on his Leicester average from last season,he would fit for Kerr.

He would come in on his converted 2018 Championship average

8 hours ago, semion said:

How about Huckenbeck ? He might fancy half a season

no thanks. we only got half a season out of him last year and he rode all year! please not Nic Porsing either.If only he could bring his polish form over here ..

On 7/3/2018 at 9:15 AM, Daniel Smith said:

See, another load of bull $#!+ from the club yet again

Palm Toft is indeed missing as he rides for Danish club Hoisted. Also missing is Iversen as he's down to ride for his Danish club Esbjerg against Palm Toft's Hoisted. 

Anyone still trust what comes out the management's mouths?!?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2321830881176780&id=113869148639642

So where was the bullrubbish then Danny.King's Lynn said NKI was riding and he was.They said about 3 weeks ago that Toft would miss this meeting and he did.So no bullrubbish at all.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:05 AM, g13webb said:

Yet again the fans have been lied to, and led down the proverbial path.    The fact we are only a day away from the meeting against Leicester and still no team announcement highlights how the promoters are thinking.    I'll bet my bottom dollar  its because they don't want to let on we have another weak team with riders missing....

The point being,   if the promotions  were upfront an kept the supporters up to date,   I would still go to watch a losing match,     but to be treated with such contempt,   is the biggest put-off  of the whole sorry  existence.         No way will I pay-out  monies after being treated this way...      

The fans were not lied to as i pointed out to Danny.Yes we were slightly weakened but we knew this 3 weeks ago.

Why should the club have to quash all rumours,incidentally many actually start on here.

• Like 3

On 7/5/2018 at 9:27 PM, First Bend Bunching said:

Would Eric Riss fit, no idea what his average would be

Would be a great signing :)