British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

2 hours ago, g13webb said:

What a wonderful world you live in,      If the club were to promote their meetings and inform the fans of forth coming information,  there would never be any rumours, cos everyone would know...   the problems only exist because of the lack lustred approach of the management, and fans like you who think they do no wrong....      I suggest you look at both sides of the argument 

NB:   Well impressed with Buster's announcement of re-admission from the Leicester match.    The fact he has gone way beyond that he is responsible for,   shows he is being more than FAIR....  

I do look at both sides of the story thankyou.On this occasion i think i was right.I replied to your post that you said us fans had been lied to by the promotion to the availability of NKI and the absence of MPT.Surely you could see we had not been lied to at all.

• Like 1

As long as Kings Lynn don't sign Eddie Kennet I don't mind who they sign.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2018 at 7:46 AM, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

He would come in on his converted 2018 Championship average

Really,unsure myself seeing Starke and Klindt signed on their 2017 PL averages.And they weren't in a declared 1-7 at the start of the season.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

So realistically we are looking at Josh Pickering, Ben Morley or Emil Grondal from the Championship without going down the route of youngsters who would be out of their depth or down roads we've been before ie Simon Lambert and Carl Wilkinson to replace Kasper.

Very little around with which to replace Lewis unfortunately, looks like R/R could be the best bet for the time being. On top of that lets hope Proctor's withdrawal at Berwick last night was nothing too serious.

I'm pretty sure E.Riss would do a fair job replacing Lewis.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I'm pretty sure E.Riss would do a fair job replacing Lewis.

He would do a great job if he fits but I was under the impression his average is too high :unsure:

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Really,unsure myself seeing Starke and Klindt signed on their 2017 PL averages.And they weren't in a declared 1-7 at the start of the season.

100% sure myself :rolleyes:

Thats because at the stage they signed there had been no new green sheets issued for 2018 so their 2017 figure was still the most recent

As soon as a revised set of averages were issued in 2018 the 2017 figures were null and void for cross league signings and a conversion of the most recent used (1.3)

Ironically when the rolling average for those riders is revised each month it then does include the 2017 meetings!

Example Nathan Greaves

2017 Championship average 4.57 joined Redcar on 3.89 converted from his revised Wolves Prem average

Rode 3 meetings averaged 3.5 and his July Championship GSA is 4.37 as it now includes his 2017 again!

28 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

100% sure myself :rolleyes:

Thats because at the stage they signed there had been no new green sheets issued for 2018 so their 2017 figure was still the most recent

As soon as a revised set of averages were issued in 2018 the 2017 figures were null and void for cross league signings and a conversion of the most recent used (1.3)

Ironically when the rolling average for those riders is revised each month it then does include the 2017 meetings!

Example Nathan Greaves

2017 Championship average 4.57 joined Redcar on 3.89 converted from his revised Wolves Prem average

Rode 3 meetings averaged 3.5 and his July Championship GSA is 4.37 as it now includes his 2017 again!

Personally i think they make it up as they go along:D

There must have been some green sheet averages out by time Klindt signed for Poole surely,he only signed last month.

4 minutes ago, lewy said:

Ben barker could replace kerr

No thanks:blink:

7 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Personally i think they make it up as they go along:D

There must have been some green sheet averages out by time Klindt signed for Poole surely,he only signed last month.

Tend to agree on the first point

Possibly Worky hadnt had enough home meetings for his new figure to be effective.....

1 hour ago, mrss said:

As long as Kings Lynn don't sign Eddie Kennet I don't mind who they sign.

No need to worry about that one as far as I no he’s still out injured 

I know the answer is probably no, but would Harris or Nichols fit with a 3 pointer in place of Kasper?

Don't think r/r over the long term is a good option with out two scoring reserves. Think we need to get replacement/s asap.  Not sure of Kerr's prognosis, but can't imagine he'll be back this season. 

On 7/5/2018 at 9:17 PM, mrss said:

I would think that Josh Auty will be in the thinking for a Stars team place.

He as scored double or been paid for double figures in all meetings except one[ when his bike had problems  ] both home and away but still no Prem team ,but he is British not from another country the Poles would not let that happen to one of their riders ,they dont have foreign riders at reserve. a sore point with me

1 hour ago, speedy bill said:

Steady he is British

And with an horrendous attitude.

You keep banging on and on and on about Auty but I believe his CL average is too high to replace either of our injured riders.

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Could you imagine the situation if British Speedway moves to 1 big league?!?

Some teams would need R/R for 3 team spots by mid season due to lack of rider's.

I quite agree. It'd be an absolute mess probably even with 6 man teams.

• Like 2