British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Rene Bach is best possible rider available from the Championship to replace Kerr (If Kerr's season is over that is?!?).

A replacement for Andersen is a tougher option to find as I'm sure his replacement would have to be his actual average (2.55). His 4.00 average is just for team building only

I would think Kerr's season is over.

Isn't now the end of this month when you can't make any more changes to your line-up?

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Rene Bach is best possible rider available from the Championship to replace Kerr (If Kerr's season is over that is?!?).

A replacement for Andersen is a tougher option to find as I'm sure his replacement would have to be his actual average (2.55). His 4.00 average is just for team building only

It is tough. We are about 2 points over the 42.5, so can't really re declare either, cause we would need to cut points... I think i'm right on that one? 

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

It is tough. We are about 2 points over the 42.5, so can't really re declare either, cause we would need to cut points... I think i'm right on that one? 

Mind you after the the matches after Cardiff,Iversen's average might do that himself.Harris and a 2 pointer maybe?I would like to think the promotion are looking at which way the averages are going before making any decisions.

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Think when Iversen does 2 more home fixtures (If he available for selection  before August :P) there won't be much difference in the averages. His form has improved and Lambert's average constantly rising we have to look for replacements with Kerr's current average rather than trying to over complicate the situation. I think Bach would be a very good replacement, the only issue would be another rider with Danish commitments. 

:rofl::rofl:

He don't fit 

Edited by Bald Bloke

What Josh Auty in for Lewis Kerr? What is the situation with Proctor? How long will he be out for ?

20 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

He does but rarely let King's Lynn down last season. All rider's develop and peak at different rates. One thing I won't do is criticise Auty, good form so far this year and the next couple of years could see him reach potential. 

All I was confirming is his average is to high for King's Lynn (who employ plenty of British riders also speedy bill), but I, 100% believe he should be in the Premiership and I was one that wouldn't have minded him being included in the Stars initial 1-7. As it happened, his inclusion would have been better than signing Rose but hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

I’d love all Top flight teams to have more Brits riding for them. And fair enough if Auty has done well for the Stars.

He seems one of those Brits that gets overlooked regularly at top flight level however he rarely proves his worth. On his form he might be worth a shot tho by someone

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

:rofl::rofl:

He don't fit 

I couldn't quite read that BB. Please make it bigger.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made

9 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

I couldn't quite read that BB. Please make it bigger.

He don't fit :P

23 hours ago, semion said:

What Josh Auty in for Lewis Kerr? What is the situation with Proctor? How long will he be out for ?

Listed to return to the Worky side at Ipswich on Thursday

No news on replacements for Kerr and Anderson is a concern. Surely the a Stars won't sign S Lambert again. His best days are long gone.

• Like 1

With the way Somerset, Swindon, Belle Vue are going it's going to be tough to make the playoffs. Need decent replacements for Kerr and Anderson now. The silence from the stars camp is deafening. Can't muddle on with guests or r/r for any matches really. Its bad enough with the Danish clashes. 

Not sure who the right riders are, but S Lambert or any other has bean is not the answer.

Edited by kelvinht

Can’t see Buster dipping his hand too deep in his pocket. Think he will be ‘shopping’ at Lidl more than Waitrose