British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

R/R  is a facility to be used by a team occasionally as a last resort.  not used as a permanent replacement.   With 3 meetings to run in July it would be silly  to use R/R.     It does nobody any favours.     It prolongs the meeting when allowing a rider extra time between races,    it  puts extra pressure on riders doing extra rides,    if another rider in the team has a fall , then the team are up the creek without a paddle.   At a time when the sport needs every help it can get,   what you don't want is fans waiting around doing the extended breaks  and the same riders in many races.

R/R is a major put-off.     

I'm sure it wouldn't be a  permanent thing but you're right, R/R is undesirable for several reasons. Ostergaard and Garrity have been mentioned and I think I'd take either of those.

Nothing wrong with R/R. Didn’t White City win the League back in the day whilst running R/R all season. Can’t remember the missing riders name but I seem to recall he didn’t make one appearance for them.

That’s the chappie. Think he was 2nd behind Gordon Kennett in the teams averages.

Edited by semion

With three home fixtures coming up within a week at the AFA, is there any discount scheme planned to entice supporters to all three? Or are we supposed to have saved up the money while there were no fixtures arranged?

I spend 71p a day watching The Aces, including programme. 

Dont wish to appear flash. 

30 minutes ago, ouch said:

I spend 71p a day watching The Aces, including programme. 

Dont wish to appear flash. 

I save £80 a month by not bothering with Speedway

• Like 1

I save thousands not bothering with football. 

I’m just about to sign into their forum to let them know. 

£960???????

Edited by ouch

I save 500 a month by not smoking drinking dining out or gambling. So now I have the 500 a month to waste

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ouch said:

I save thousands not bothering with football. 

I’m just about to sign into their forum to let them know. 

£960???????

I don't pay for that either, watch all that with my old man's sky and BT accounts :D

27 minutes ago, semion said:

I save 500 a month by not smoking drinking dining out or gambling. So now I have the 500 a month to waste

I don't do any of that either :D

57 minutes ago, semion said:

I would save 500 by not going to Cardiff but I don't see not going as a option.

20 minutes ago, mrss said:

I waste 100 pounds a month going to Kings Lynn speedway.

£1200???

Will Huckenbeck or Porsing be in the Stars management's thought's as a replacement for Lewi Kerr? Must be a good chance of one of those returning for another spell I would think.

Just now, TooMuchGrip said:

Will Huckenbeck or Porsing be in the Stars management's thought's as a replacement for Lewi Kerr? Must be a good chance of one of those returning for another spell I would think.

Huck might do a job, but think Nick would struggle.