British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

24 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Huck might do a job, but think Nick would struggle.

I think Kai could be Stars best bet at the moment. Not much around to choose from and he has a bit of experience of the away tracks now.  Dont think he has mastered the AFA yet though!

Edited by TooMuchGrip

Stars will end up signing some load of crap and then tell the fans no one was available. They will wait until Garrity has gone elsewhere because they won't spend any money. Stars management are happy just to take part and not worry to much about winning anything. 

Huckenbeck would IMO be the best option but persuading him to come back to Britain would be the stumbling block. Next best would surely be Garrity, perhaps they are waiting until he's fit. Looks like he won't ride until the British GP next Saturday. Another option If his form in Sweden on Tuesday is anything to go by is Thomas H Jonasson. He would certainly do a job but this would probably cost too much. Other than those 3, it leaves the likes of Ostergaard , Bach or Robson, not sure any of those will be too inspiring!!

Fingers crossed for Kai

11 minutes ago, The Stag said:

Huckenbeck would IMO be the best option but persuading him to come back to Britain would be the stumbling block. Next best would surely be Garrity, perhaps they are waiting until he's fit. Looks like he won't ride until the British GP next Saturday. Another option If his form in Sweden on Tuesday is anything to go by is Thomas H Jonasson. He would certainly do a job but this would probably cost too much. Other than those 3, it leaves the likes of Ostergaard , Bach or Robson, not sure any of those will be too inspiring!!

Fingers crossed for Kai

Buster did pay up for Jonnason last season when he came over, maybe he will do it again. As mrss said though, are Stars just happy to take part and not really challenge for honours? Fans losing interest, fed up with riders missing and R/R most weeks. Injuries can't be helped but the Stars do seem to get their fair share of them over a season. Makes you wonder if the club is cursed!

I'd rather Huck than Jonnason myself. Lynn does seem to have that "cloud" above them. A Prem cloud...

Edited by Bald Bloke

See MPT top scored for the Panthers tonight with 12+1...We need some of that for King's Lynn !

1 minute ago, John Scrutton said:

MPT is keen enough he will get it if he can and more

I know he will. Points for him = money.. Always gives it 100% :t:

38 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

See MPT top scored for the Panthers tonight with 12+1...We need some of that for King's Lynn !

And Auty scored 14 in the same match

Just now, Rickyb said:

And Auty scored 14 in the same match

Don't fit

I didn't say he did fit but as people were slagging him off I thought I would mention it. Good win for Robert in the European championship well done Robert

Lambert doing us proud again. I’d be happy with either Kai or THJ . I think that would set us up strong for the rest of the season.

i see that young Czhech rider did well last night. I think he is their bright hope. I don’t know what he would come in on but I would be happy to give him ago as opposed to an Ostergaard . Garrity would be fun though!

31 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Lambert doing us proud again. I’d be happy with either Kai or THJ . I think that would set us up strong for the rest of the season.

i see that young Czhech rider did well last night. I think he is their bright hope. I don’t know what he would come in on but I would be happy to give him ago as opposed to an Ostergaard . Garrity would be fun though!

Østergaard is injured 5 broken ribs and Garrity would get on with Buster about 5 minutes I reckon- Linus Sunstrom maybe ? 

The "boy" with lots of promise, turned into the man with the speedway world at his feet. Some superb races last night leading to the top step of the podium. Go Lambo Go.

Match, what match, where? What team, who? KLS will soon be making Team Lineup announcements at the turnstiles.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made
  • Like 2